The two sides began an epic dogfight in the air, with some of the Eagle Union naval aviators shooting down several of their enemy's super jets. But that doesn't mean they didn't suffer casualties, quite a lot of their pilots had to be shot down due to the long-range anti-air missiles belonging to the Leviathan Jets which made the pilots afraid to carry out a frontal attack.

Nagato's Phalanx CIWS roared and sprayed Leviathan's Avianca Jets, not to mention Nagato fired several of her anti-aircraft missiles, and she managed to shoot down dozens of enemy fighter planes despite being quite badly injured. Cleveland and Javelin became protectors of Belfast carrying Nagato, who was sailing as fast as she could to Trafalgar, so that Nagato could receive emergency treatment.

Several Morpho railguns buzzed again, signaling they were ready to fire their thousands of hot lead at the enemy. This time the targets are Belfast and Cleveland. Spectrum effects begin to occur in the muzzle of the Railgun Morpho.

 Spectrum effects begin to occur in the muzzle of the Railgun Morpho

NGGGUUUUTTT.....

PSSIIIUUUU x99999

It rained 120mm caliber bullets at an unknown speed, so fast, the fire from this railgun was like a very powerful Laser. Belfast tried to dodge, but unlucky, she had to lose her right arm and made her grip on Nagato loose. Belfast yelled in pain, and blood continued to drip from her severed arm, but she continued to grab Nagato with her left hand and dodge.

As for Cleveland.... She had to lose her lower body, and left her adrift in the ocean with a blank stare. The attacks from Morpho subsided and two of the Shipgirls were already badly injured and the other was on the verge of life and death.

Belfast : Guhk.... I'm sorry, madam... Nagato..

Nagato : Shut your damn mouth, Belfast! Zuikaku!

Zuikaku then came and was horrified when she saw Belfast's serious injuries as well as Nagato.

Zuikaku : What is it, Lady Nagato?

Nagato : Bring Belfast, I can still sail.

Zuikaku : But!-

Enterprise: no need, Zuikaku. I will carry ber.

Enterprise arrived with Washington carrying Cleveland, who didn't move an inch. Enterprise immediately carried Nagato bridal style and ordered the others to set sail for Trafalgar.

Nagato looked at her shipgirls friend and a feeling of guilt started to eat away at her, will she lose her new friends and family?

As for Cleveland, her heart rate was getting slower, even barely beating at all. She started muttering strange words that were completely incomprehensible and one more thing, her Wisdom Cube had dimmed and had cracks that every second made Cleveland's body fragile.

Until finally they saw Trafalgar who was firing all their anti-air weapons at Leviathan's Avianca jet. A fire was raging on the deck of the ship which prevented their fighter planes from flying or landing, Enterprise and Zuikaku immediately deployed their fighters and within minutes managed to clear the Avianca jets that were in the Trafalgar perimeter.