Whirlwind! Tempest Wyvron!

Start from the beginning

Wakari closed her eyes and decided to resonate with Wyrm. She opened her eyes and once again equations and formulas were floating around.

Hi Wakari. Said Wyrm.

Hi Wyrm. Said Waki.

How was the match? Dragon asked.

Predictable. Said Waki, and sat cross-legged. She looked at the dragon.

Before you interrupted our conversation with Fafnir, he wanted me to thank you for creating his new launch. Said Wyrm.

It's nothing like that Free should have tweaked the launch a long time ago. Said Waki. By the way, getting back to the tip, what do you think of the electronic one or the one that can detach?

Both are interesting. Wyrm agreed. What would happen if they were combined?

It's possible to try it. Waki said thoughtfully and started writing formulas.

I must admit, I sometimes miss my brother's company enough. Wyrm said. Wakari stopped in the middle of the equation when she sighed heavily.

You know how it has to be so they don't get hurt. Said Waki.

You are repel everyone from you Wakari, even Gwyn and your friends. Said Wyrm. You know he's just as passionate about this as you are.

I know. Waki answered. But I don't want him to get hurt Gwyn shouldn't get involved, it's my problem. Not Gwyn, not Free, not Kris.

Even Genesis said you're both very similar. Said Wyrm. Suddenly Wakari felt a someone's gaze.

Wyrm did you feel it too? Waki asked worriedly.

Yes. Be careful Waki. Said Wyrm. Wakari abruptly opened her colorless eyes seeing nothing but two silhouettes beside her.

"Hey Waki are you all right?" Asked Rantaro. Free looked at her and noticed a hint of concern in her expression.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Waki replied calmly. Someone was definitely watching me. It was an all too familiar feeling.

~~~~~~~

Kris and Trad heard footsteps. Trad looked to see who was coming and said. "We have Theodore Glass visiting." Kris turned her head and looked at Theodore.

Theodore tilted his head in greeting. "Good afternoon Kris, it's been a long time. Sorry to show up unannounced."

"Well hello Theodore." Kris said, smiling and gripping the arm of her chair tighter. Theodore noticed this and smiled. "If I had known you were coming, I would have sent someone to meet you."

"I see you're not in an easy position after your defeat." Theodore said.

"It's too early to judge." Kris objected.

"Maybe you can change things." Theodore said, still smirking. "But you don't want the team to appear weak. Try the fans' patience and they'll prefer another team."

"I trust my recruits." Kris said sternly.

"It'll be clear soon." Theodore said and shifted his gaze to Free and Waki. "You've been trying so hard to get respect that you've overlooked the training program."

Kris looked at him angrily. How dare he.

"I have an idea." Theodore began. "How about you don't keep Free and Wakari where everything is boring and predictable and let them spread their wings in America. My Raging Bulls have welcomed a promising Japanese blader. He takes into account that still commotion. If they joined my team, they'd be unmatched.