Fighting Spirit! Berserk Roktavor!

Start from the beginning

"How softly it glides!" Said Kit in admiration.

"Classy!" Said Rantaro. While his bey kept bumping into Paul's bey over and over again.

"Hmm. He's good." Said Kris.

"Yeah, he's okay." Agreed Trad.

"Now finish Roktavor!" Said Rantaro, and Paul's bey exploded.

"A crushing victory for Berserk Roktavor. Two point rounds for Rantaro Kiyama." The referee announced.

"That's what I was talking about." Rantaro said, pulling out his huge fan. "You feel the burn?"

Valt and Kit shouted supporting Rantaro. While Paul grumbled and picked up the shards of his bey. Trad walked over to him and said: "Thanks, we'll look forward to seeing you again." Paul fumed and walked away.

"And he strained wow." Valt said in shock.

"BC sol has a reputation for being the strongest and everyone wants to get to them." Kit said.

"I didn't realize how famous their team was." Replied Valt.

"Huh, are there still people who haven't heard of us?" Interrupted them with a bored, sleepy voice from the bleachers. Everyone looked in the direction of the voice there was a boy with a bored expression. The boy had golden locks with a red stripe. He was wearing a yellow tank top and dark yellow pants. On his left hand he had a dark turquoise fingerless glove with a brown belt and a gold buckle.

"Wow, that's Free De La Hoya." Said Rantaro in amazement.

"You know this guy?" Asked Valt.

"The best blader in the world, of course." Said Rantaro, and Kit said, "He's the best on the team, too. He and somebody else are the best here in BC sol.

"So good, I get it." Valt looked at him with determined eyes. Kris walked over to him and looked at Free.

"Oh, hello, Free! Did you come to watch the selection?" Said Kris.

"I was bored, I was hoping for something interesting or someone." He replied lazily. Kris looked around and then directly at the Valt.

"We have talent." She replied confidently.

"I don't want to get my hopes up. I'd rather be fighting." He said and then yawned.

"And he's the best? He seems bored." Said Valt. Free jumped off the bleachers, headed over to Kris and Trad, and stood on the other side of Kris.

"Next up is Valt Aoi and Mark Strong." Trad announced. Both bladers approached the stadium. Valt was doused in sweat.

"Uh, attention ogre?" Valt asked embarrassedly.

"Hey, little guy." Said Mark.

"I may be shorter than you, but I play big in the stadium." Indignantly, Valt said with clenched fists.

"Don't let him get to you Valt." Said Rantaro.

"Don't be afraid!" Picked up Kit.

Valt pulled out his bey and turned to Rantaro. "Hey, Honcho meet genesis Valtryek. Brilliant evolution right?"

"First fight!" Announced the referee.

"That's the blader she and I picked out personally." Kris Free reported.

Free blinked and looked incredulously at Kris. "What his?" He asked.

"He's second in Japan." She said proudly.

"Maybe so, but he hasn't fought on the international stage." Objected Trad.

"They say he was able to defeat Lui Shirosagi himself. She was there in person the day they fought." Kris said with a twinkle in her eye.