Chapter 11: School Entrance Test

Comenzar desde el principio

"I heard that Weiming Middle School is very good."

Chen De: "..."

Indeed, it was a very good school. Weiming was the best private school in B city and also the first choice for the children from rich and affluent family. It's educational quality and academic level were naturally also the best.

But......

It wasn't hard for them to enter Weiming Middle School, he could easily use Qin Group's connection. Chen De hesitated for a while before finally agreed: "Okay, I'll contact them."

"But it is only temporary arrangement, the rest has to wait until Mr. Qin come back." Chen De told the joyful children.

"I know, thank you Uncle Chen." Su Bei smiled.

"Is my Dad alright over there?" After solving their school's problem, Su Bei once again was concerned about Qin Shao's safety. The novel only wrote that Qin Shao would be seriously injured in this trip, so Su Bei didn't knew the exact time.

The clear concern on the girl's face made Chen De smiled slightly and almost couldn't resist the temptation to stroke her head. This must be the power of blood. How enviable for his boss to have two children who care about him when he was away from home.

"Everything was okay in S city, nothing happened to Mr. Qin". After a pause, Chen De added another sentence: "The problem at the subsidiary over there was also being handled very smoothly."

Chen De's efficiency was very high. The next day he already brought Su Bei and Su Xiaobao to Weiming Middle School.

They were personally greeted by the principal.

"Mr. Chen, please sit down. Are they the two children you want to enroll?"

After the principal welcomed them into the office, he looked at the two children next to Chen De. They were very good looking children. But, weren't they a bit too thin?

The principal was puzzled. Chen De contacted the school through Qin Group's connection, so these two children's status shouldn't be ordinary. But they were too thin, didn't look like children raised by a wealthy family. More like the kind of children who were abused and weren't properly fed for a long time.

Didn't seem to be Mr. Chen's children.

The principal secretly recalled how the children came in side by side with Chen De. However, he did not realize that when Chen De, Su Bei, and Su Xiaobao came together, they were not sided by side. Chen De was half a step behind the children. The principal snapped back from his mind when Chen De started speaking.

"Mr. Lu Zhou, it's our honor for you to accept these two children as temporal students at your school."

"Of course no, Mr. Chen. It is our honor for you to choose our school." Although Qin family wasn't a member of their school board, the words 'Qin Group' were enough to make their school feel honored.

"However, Mr. Chen, I still need to confirm some things you said before." After a pause, the principal continued: "On the phone, you told me that the two children would only temporarily studying at our school?"

"Yes."

"Then where was their school registration?" Was it abroad?

"Still at our previous school." Su Bei was the one answered.

"Are you going to transfer to our school?" The principal asked again.

At this question, Su Bei's eyes turned to Chen De.

Chen De coughed lightly: "Principal Zhou, for the time being, these children cannot transfer their school registration."

This answer troubled the principal a bit.