Chapter 8: Even a Vicious Tiger Will not Eat Its Cubs

Start from the beginning

"Put them aside for now."

"Understand."

——

At the same time, outside the reception room.

Su Xiaobao was leaning against the wall. After kept silent for a while, he couldn't help complaining: "I don't understand why you have to find that person."

"So that he could raise us." Su Bei replied.

"Just because of this?"

"Otherwise?"

Su Xiaobao: "..."

Su Xiaobao thought that Su Bei's sudden impulse to go find the man in B city was because she wanted a father. Just like their other classmates, who all have a father to attend parent meeting, or to protect them whenever they got bullied. Unexpectedly, Su Bei's reason was so superficial.

"Even without that person we similarly could still living well, and I could provide for you." Su Xiaobao remarked, feeling dissatisfied.

"It's different."

Even though Su Xiaobao was very smart and Su Bei has learned a lot during her four years studying in another world, but since they are still minors, there are many things they cannot do. Whether it was the ending in the novel, or the ending in the dream, Su Bei didn't want to see it happen in reality. She couldn't let Su Xiaobao to follow the path to that future. So no matter what, she still need to find Qin Shao. Because that man has the ability to provide them with a normal growth environment.

Although in the novel Qin Shao will eventually lose in his fight against the male lead, resulting in ruined ending, but that still many years later. At the very least, the current Mr. Qin is still an arrogant man who could easily stomps the male lead on the mud anytime.

"But I think that Qin Shao... is not a good person." Su Xiaobao pondered for a moment, before spoke again in heavy tone.

Su Bei: "..."

The question of whether Mr. Qin is a good person or not was indeed vague. In the novel, as the male lead rival and the biggest villain throughout the story, Qin Shao was portrayed as a sinister, cunning, vicious and cold-hearted man. But after analyzing more carefully, except that he didn't get along with the male lead and that he was a bit fierce against his opponents, Qin Shao didn't seem to have done anything that was out of the law, never dirtied his hands with blood. Of course, it didn't change the fact that Qin Shao was not a man to be messed about.

"Su Xiaobao, you have to remember that whether he is a good person or not, he is our father."

After a moment, Su Bei whispered again: "Besides, even a vicious tiger will not eat its cubs."

.....

When Chen De came out from the reception room, he happened to overheard the sibling's conversation.

These two children dare to say that Mr. Qin isn't a good person?

Also, little girl, did you seriously say 'even a vicious tiger will not eat its cubs'?

Unconsciously, Chen De glanced at the closed door to make sure that Mr. Qin didn't heard the children's evaluation of him. Chen De then deliberately coughed up and walked over to the siblings.

"I've made you wait."

"Uncle, has my dad finished the call? Can we go in now?"

She called 'dad' very smoothly.

If he hadn't overheard their conversation just now, Chen De would really believed that Su Bei was simply a little girl who obediently waiting for her dearest daddy.