Chapter 15: Really?!

Y/n POV-

I can't believe my dad is letting my sister stay with him! I can't believe he would choose her side over mine.

Why is it that when things are good, something always has to ruin them? I lost my mom, now my sister and dad. Not to mention Lizzie's gone too. I know it's not forever but it's only been a day and I'm lost without her.

It's the next morning after I visit with my dad and I am lying in bed staring at the ceiling. I hear a noise coming from the front of the house but I'm too sore and tired to even care. I shut my eyes and flip over, trying to get in a comfortable position so that I can fall back asleep since I didn't much last night.

I put a pillow over my head trying to block out the noise from outside and the sun from my eyes. It's not the most comfortable, but it works.

As I am about to fall asleep I hear someone whisper and it scares the shit out of me.

"Hey baby," a voice says and I roll over and sit up quickly.

"Lizzie?!" I say confused as I rub my eyes. Is this a dream?

She crawls onto my lap and kisses me passionately, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Did you miss me?" She whispers after pulling out of the kiss.

"So much," I reply smiling into her lips before kissing her again.

"Not that I'm not happy to see you but what are you doing here?!" I ask her, still confused.

"Remember how I told you that I had a meeting with the director yesterday?" I nod.

"Well, he invited everyone else to the meeting too. He said that he has to go back to London to finish another project so our movie is postponed for a month which means... I can stay here with you!" She tells me and my face lights up.

"Really?!" I say and she nods.

I pull her into a tight hug and squeeze her.

"Lizzie that's amazing! I'm sorry it got postponed but I'm so glad you get to stay with me. It was only one day and I already was lost without you. I missed you a lot," I tell her.

"I missed you too. He asked if any of us wanted to come with him but I explained my situation and told him that I want to stay with you until filming started. He understood and said he hopes you recover quickly," Lizzie says and I nod.

"Well, I'm glad you decided to stay. So does that mean no work for a month?" I ask her.

"Well yes and no. I still have a few things to attend to but they are all local so it won't be a problem. Other than that, I'm all yours," she says and winks at me earning a giggle from me.

"That sounds great. How about we start with a chill day? Just the two of us in this bed. Watching movies, cuddling. You know, the whole works," I suggest.

"You don't want to invite Scarlett? I'm sure she would loveeee to join us," she says with a smirk.

"Lizzie! Don't make fun of Scar. We've all had those dreams," I say with a laugh and she rolls her eyes at me.

"Mhmm," she says and slowly pushes me back until I am flat on my back. She comes under the covers and wraps her arm around my body while her leg comes across mine, trapping me in as she kisses me all the way down my neck.

"Sounds perfect," she says and I can feel her body relax into mine.

~~~

"Are you hungry?" I ask her as I check the time. It's 11:24 am and I can feel my stomach growling.

"Actually yeah I am. Should we get lunch?" She asks and I nod.