Chapter 14: Sad Day

*few months later*
It's April, some months later finally we're done with the school. The 12 class was fun, the sleepovers, the United High, the t or d date with German empire. But something worst happened at home. So the day was Tuesday, the short day. Me and Portugal was inside the library, German, Ottoman and Bulgaria has been in the History classroom. Befire an ring me and Portugal go to the classroom. After the last class, we checked out what happened at the United High. It was dark. Dark as the Black hole. We checked anybody inside of it. And Spain and Canada jumped out of nowhere. We all has been scared. Ottoman slapped Canada, Portugal just hugged Spain. We all chilled at Canada's house. We talked about what happened at the schools. Some hours later, we all has to go home, German empire has been bringed me home, like a gentleman. But something weird happened in my house. I holded German hand, and bring him inside with me. And i saw... My mother dead.
-Mom? MOM!
-Holy moly....
-MOM, PLEASE! LISENT TO ME! SWEETHEART, CALL AN ABULANCE!
-O-ok.
-Mom, pleass.... don't leave.
5 minutes later the abulance has been finally came. And after an 2 hour, my father came home and asked.
-Guten tag mein Kind. Where's Hungary?
-Father.... She has been found here dead.
-Was...
He grabbed me and German empire and bringed us to the hospital. The nurse telled us, she is has been died. At 3:28PM. I was not home, i was at Canada. But idk where was my father. But i criend infornt everyone. German empire hugged me to stop crying like a 7 years old. He asked to i want some drink, or anything. I said an quiet yes. So we goed at the "Bears Confectionery". It was crazy inside. The bombed the ice creams, and the drinks. So we wanted some dessert of it. Some minutes later we have to go home, for get rested the tomorrow, plus do the homework.