Chapter 2: Great Friends

A week later I had only two friends, Italy and German Empire. The day was Monday, a new fricking day. But it was now different. German Empire showed his friends, Bulgaria and Ottoman.
-So Austria, that Ottoman Empire, and that's Kindgom of Bulgaria
-Hi guys!
-Hello
-Sup
-So... Now what? Bulgaria, any idea?
-Idk, Ottoman?
-Hmmm, maybe at Sunday we can do a sleepover!
-Sounds good!
-Mhm!
-Your are in A.H?
-Ofc!
So we have been maked a new friend group: The Blind(A.h), the Genius(G.E), the Jerk(O.E), and the soft one(K.B). After we maked the group, the next class was Geopraty(bad grammer, srry). What a boring class, with Mr.United Kingdom. He explained how did the countries maked and plus he drinked his shit tea. After that week, at sunday we maked superly that sleepover. Bulgaria has bringed a bottle, chips, bubble gum and a Horror movie. German Empire has bringed with himself some drinks, pysamas, and a T or D cards. I has bringed gummy bears, some plus eyepatchs, and a flashlight. So we have been maked the sleepover at Ottomans house, it was pretty.
-Ok guys! Wich game shall we start?
-T OR D!
-Oh c'mon Bulgaria, you always want that game...
-Calm down G.E, it will be fun! Right guys
-Yup! A.h is right!
We packed out the the game, the cards. Firstly we spinned the bottle who will start, Ottoman Empire. He said a Truth to Bulgaria, something "Wich type of countries she likes". At the second round Bulgaria's turn. She asked a dare to German empire to drink a full bottle of vodka. Damn, it was soo funny to watch. At the third round German Empire's turn, and he asked to me the question.
-Ok, A.H, T or d?
-Dare!
-Oh~ Hmmm, you have to drink 5 bottle of vodka, goodluck buddy.
-WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS KAISERREICH?!
-It's a dare~
-Ugh, fine...
So I asked Ottoman can he bring me 5 bottle of vodka, and I drinked all of it. And at fourth round I asked a truth to Bulgaria. I asked her she likes Ottoman. And whoa, she blushed hardly, absulaty she looked like a big red tomato, and she said a big no. I know she likes him! And later, we watched the movie everybody sleeped like a little baby. That was the best Sunday ever that i got in my life.

(Firstly sorry for these short chapters, but here in my country is NIGHT. Plus the school, and no ideas, but thx for reading :D)