"Well, we really aren't cousins in the first place, your brother is my cousin but not you and I know that my girlfriend is still glaring at me, Geez." She shivered and look around.

Ymir' now looking at her from where she is, with a seemingly uninterested gaze, she was tilting the copita that she is currently holding.   "How I wish, I could go to her and kiss her right now and--"

"Don't continue that shit, you can go to her." Eren replied and her eyes widen but soon, she excitedly sprinted out of his sight as if she doesn't want to be around him.

He only sigh, How he wish he could- no, what a distant dream that is.  There is something he needed to do and Mikasa- she must not be a part of it.

Historia walks towards her girlfriend with a big smile on her face, excited to hug her but when she's already close to her, about ten steps closer  - Ymir rolled her eyes at her and sip her alcohol drink, pretending like she did not saw her even if she replied her eyes at her. Historia giggled, she find it cute how her girlfriend reacts.

"Hey." She called but Ymir remained unfazed, trying her best to not gave her attention to her girlfriend. "Stop ignoring me."

"You could just stay beside him and people could praise how good you look together." Ymir whispered angrily. "I want to rip them all apart."

Historia put her hair behind her ears and laugh softly. "You could…" Historia giggled.

"So? Why do you have a big scowl on your face?"

"Isn't obvious yet?" Historia knows but she wanted to hear it from her mouth.

"No, I don't . Why do you have a scowl on your face?"

"Go figure it out." She rolled her eyes and was about to walk away when Historia clasp her wrist.

"I know you are jealous. I'd be jealous too if someone tried to flirt with you." Historia smiled brightly at her. "Remember that I will make you my wife Ymir." Ymir becomes flustered at her words, she is usually the one who says that she will marry Historia but Historia is the one who said it this time, so she was flustered because it's the first time she heard it from her. She put her two hands on her face to cover her reddened face.

"Stop it."Historia laughs at her.

"I have such a beautiful girlfriend." Historia Teases.

"And I have such a cute girlfriend who makes cute sounds." Ymir teases her back and it's time for Historia's face to reddened in embarrassment.

---

The banquet continue on like that, banquets usually extend to a week of celebration, and the preparation for it was actually the shortest preparation. The people was drunk, and laughter filled the air but people could still notice that the Prince and Princess avoids each other.

Soon , the banquet was finished and another based rumour is created that the Prince and Princess is annulled . There are different versions of the story, her heart broke.  The Annulment is not approved yet, she hasn't approved of it just yet. It throw her off the edge, and Mikasa hated every second of it. The reason, it's probably given to her right now. 

"Sasha, bring me my stationary." The brown haired woman nodded and bring her her stationary.

"Where will you send the letter Miss?"

"To Prince Eren." She replied with a sad smile on her face.

"Eh?" The girl made a sound as if in disbelief. "Why will you write a letter for him?"

"It is important and it's none of your business." Mikasa smiled again.

"Miss, please don't desperately ask him for the reason again." Sasha pleaded,  worried for her Lady. Mikasa is a friend to her and she hated seeing her in a devastated state and the same thing goes for Mikasa.

"You don't have to worry, I won't do something stupid."

"Alright." Sasha gave Mikasa her stationary.

𝓣𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮, 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓔𝓻𝓮𝓷 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓻.

      𝓘, 𝓛𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓜𝓲𝓴𝓪𝓼𝓪 𝓐𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵 𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓾𝓵𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽. 𝓜𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂, 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓔𝓻𝓮𝓷. 𝓘 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓸𝔂 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓸𝓷, 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓔𝓻𝓮𝓷. 𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷. 𝓜𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓫𝓮 𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾.

                     𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓵𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼, 𝓜𝓲𝓴𝓪𝓼𝓪.

-
𝓦𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷: 𝓐𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓵 16
𝓟𝓾𝓫𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓮𝓭 : 𝓐𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓵 18
I didn't know that I haven't updated in two weeks until someone told me to update.