Tacenda 2

||Tacenda 2||

"Ahh, my son. Have you seen Lady Ackerman yet? You don't know how happy she is that you're back now."  The Second Princess, or the King's second wife said first thing to him after six years of not seeing each other. The second Princess is looking at her son with a smile that he doesn't even know what for. Eren shakes his head, sighing. He didn't want to tell his mom yet and he is tired, hos mother would know soom but she wouldn't know those things from his mouth, he doesn't want to, knowing how much his mother liked Mikasa for him especially the First Princess who was actually the one who suggested the engagement before the second Prince and the Princess of the Ackerman state.

The first Princess had liked Lady Mikasa ever since then but Lady Mikasa is too young for her own son so she decided to arranged the engagement between Eren and Mikasa instead, it took about a month before the engagement was approved by the king because Duke Ackerman doesn't want his child to be associated with the second Prince despite him teasing his daughter about him like always.

"I did." He replied shortly and close his eyes, sighing. The Prince look down to his mother. " Why are you asking? "

"Mmm.. I just found it weird that Lady Mikasa is weeping inside your room, her cries is muffled but I could still hear it from outside the room, I don't know what happen to her please comfort the Princess, its not a good view that the wife is crying. You should always make your wife happy and your wife must do the exact same thing for you."

Eren stayed quite, his lips is on a thin line, he hadn't told him mom, nobody knows the situation just yet. Eren stayed quiet as he listen to his mother's mumblings.

" That girl is always happy, let me go to her room and check on her."
The second Princess, Eren's mother say before leaving his son to tend to himself, the Royal banquet will happen one week after their wins and birthday banquets happen the day of the actual birthdays.

Eren closed his eyes, he could feel the tiredness of his body and the way his muscles turned sore to the touched, he had few cuts here and there that the medics tend to when he come home. He sighed, he wants to sleep even just for a moment.

He desperately needed that, if only he could sleep for the rest of the eternity - but he still have something to do and he is the only one who could do that thing, there is a lot of people already involved into this and he didn't want to add one more. He look at his side, there he saw a frame with the photo of the two of them, he and Mikasa when they were younger , and his head lay comfortably in her lap while she reads a book for him. He stared at the frame for a moment, nothing running through his mind then he decided to turn it down so he won't see the photo again before finding a comfortable position to sleep on.

The thing is even when he is so tired, he couldn't really sleep, its been a problem to him ever since entering the military and joining the war, nobody gets a proper sleep during those six years of war and almost experiencing a famine during those six years.

Eren took a deep breath, letting himself sleep comfortably,  the comfort of those cottons are like heaven on this Earth.

__

To say that she was sad about the whole situation is an understatement of what she's currently feeling at the moment, she doesn't just feel sad about it. The tears on her eyes were already dry and her eyes is so swollen that she couldn't almost see anything even more. Her eyes were hot and her heart grieves, the feeling as if it was being squeezed in half and being beaten up, something in her belly hurts like hell too and she couldn't even describe how it felt exactly and when that happens , when the pain is something the heart couldn't handle, when it is something that she couldn't explain, no matter how much she says she understand and she knows, her eyes betrays her and pour salty tears on her cheeks. Mikasa couldn't take away that pain in her heart, she doesn't  know how to removed those words.