Tacenda 3

𝚃𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊→ 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 ; 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎.

              ||Tacenda 3||

𝓘, 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓔𝓻𝓮𝓷 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓻, 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓛𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓜𝓲𝓴𝓪𝓼𝓪 𝓐𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓷, 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓾𝓴𝓮 𝓐𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷 𝓸𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓾𝓵𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵 𝓔𝓷𝓰𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓪𝓼 𝔀𝓮 𝓭𝓸 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻. 𝓘, 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓔𝓻𝓮𝓷 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓻, 𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓵𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓐𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓾𝓵𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓰𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽.

Mikasa took a deep breath, she crumpled the paper and throw it to the ground, her heart shaking in anger. Her lips vibrated as sue tried to control the tears ready to spill put of her eyes. The sadness on her heart wants to make her sank into the depths of the darkness. Mikasa doesn't know what to do, it was too much for her.

The pain is too much, yet she wanted to fight because she loves him and if you love someone you fight for the person you love. Mikasa was thought that if you love someone then you have to fight for them , as much as you can but if the pain is too much already then its time to let go of it. Mikasa keep that in mind, a word from her mother when she was younger.

She took a deep breath, brushing her hair to the side of her head as she sat at the couch while trying to forget the contents of the letter, Mikasa doesn't luke what she's feeling right now, her heart is breaking in half by those things and she doesn't know if it could ever be fixed.

He doesn't give her any reason for the engagement to be annulled. He must told her that he is breaking up sith her and then that's it, he doesn't give her any reason for the sudden decision of their annulment, while the rule is that the two groups should provide a reason why.

Sure, you can please yourself by calling her a desperate woman but she needed the reason why and she dreaded to find put the reason why, maybe the pain would lessen if she found out the reason for his sudden decision.

If the reason is given to her, maybe she could let go of that tiny little hope of them being together again but he didn't answer any of that, as if he doesn't even want to talk to her at all. Unpleasant thoughts began filling inside of her brain and she couldn't help but to sink in the bottom of those thoughts, she turned gloomy as she approached her bed and pet her back dy fell on the soft duvet.

"Lady Mikasa." She heard the knock on her door, Mikasa sits immediately before telling the person to come in, the door slightly open as a head appears on it that looks around the room before spotting her, sitting in her bed. The door opened wider and her friend, Sasha, came in with a hot chocolate and a croissant in a tray, she put or on the table before walking closer to the younger woman.

Sasha is only older for a year and they were friends since they were young, When Sasha was sent as a maid for the Ackerman Duke dome, The Count's daughter is close with the Daughter of the Duke, the two of them spent their childhood at the same school.