"I'm sorry" I said looking down.

"Well stop pretending to be Tarzan and come inside" She said stepping back so I could jump in.

I jumped inside as quietly as I could. She closed the window, the curtain and locked her door.

"Why are you so worried?" She asked softly and held my face with her soft hands, "I was doing fine without you all this time. Nothing will happen" She said with a soft chuckle.

That's the point. You were without me.

No, she's safe with me.

"You should relax a little" She said easing my forehead with her thumbs.

I closed my eyes and leaned into her touch.

It's fine now that she's with me.

It's all fine now.

She got on her tip toes and pulled my face down so she could kiss my forehead. I opened my eyes at the feel of her lips on my skin.

She took my hand and pulled me to her bed making me sit down.

"Tell me what's bothering you" She said looking at me.

I stared at her for a long time not knowing what to say.

Looking at her now, right in front of me, safe and sound, nothing was actually bothering me. It was all just in my head. There was nothing to be anxious about.

So why? Why was I so anxious before?

"Well?" She urged me.

"I don't know" I said looking at her with a dizzy gaze.

My previous feelings were gone. I felt calm now. So calm I could stay here forever.

"I don't remember" I murmured still staring at her.

For some reason she didn't question it. She just smiled at me sweetly.

My face was learning close to her without me even realising until I finally dropped my head on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry I came here and watched you like a creep" I said.

"It's okay. You were worried. I don't understand why. Maybe you don't either. But you're okay now, right?" She asked stroking my head.

"Yes" I murmured, my lips moving against her neck.

Her skin was warm and had a lovely scent that I didn't know how to describe. Unable to resist, I rubbed my head against her soft skin and left a kiss on her neck.

She lifted my head and looked at me. I'm pretty sure she said something because her lips moved, but I couldn't hear anything.

"-to me?"

"Huh?"

She rolled her eyes, "I said are you listening to me?"

"Huh? Yes" I said not sure what she was talking about.

"You're tired. Let's sleep"

"Sleep here? With you?" I asked taken aback.

She raised an eyebrow, "Don't tell me you're acting shy now" She said with a small smile on her lips.

Her lips.

"No, Let's do that. Sleep. Let's sleep"  I decided.

She lay down and patted the space next to her. I also lay down next to her and she wrapped herself around me. As if she trusted me. As if she felt safe with me.