When the robot is a blueberry! 😳

It was just another day at MM Records. Static, a TV head, has gotten his own job as a singer, and has since worked at MM Records. He goes inside.

He sees the the head of the record label. Another TV head, known as Cyrix. "Welcome back Static, how are things going?" "Great! I've been asked by the other, more popular singers in the world for collabs!" "What about Boyfriend? He's famous, too. He should make a collab with you at this point." "Oh, yeah. I might be a huge fan of him, but he hasn't asked to do a collab with me yet. Is there something about him that I don't understand?"

A few minutes later, Static was taken aback by some blue mist, seeping into the studio. "Uh... Cyrix, look out!" "What?" Static starts to run away from the studio, leaving Cyrix alone... and left the mist to cover him. Whatever it was, it felt very heavy. Cyrix falls to the floor, unable to move an inch. The center of his screen, began to turn blue. The blueness took up his entire screen, then his head, and then the rest of his body, even his clothes were affected.

Later, Static returns to the studio after getting word that the place was safe now. But there was a surprise. It was Cyrix. He was still blue, of course, but his body was massively swollen, to the point where he was basically a ball. The only parts that wasn't affected was his head, hands and feet, and even there, they were left sticking out of his body. There was also a certain smell in the air, and it didn't took long for Static to catch a whiff of it.

"A blueberry..." Static realizes what Cyrix has become. The mist, somehow, caused the TV head to inflate with blueberry juice, until he was left as a giant blueberry.

Should Static be worried? He wasn't sure. Didn't mattered. The blue mist appears again, and this time, it covered Static...

(My writing is terrible, but it'll get better overtime)