What about the Tsuchikage? Naruto inquired. Doesn't he have a bloodline selection with three elements? Tobirama shook his head.

Those with bloodline selections, contrary to the name, can be acquired through intense training, but only by a certain few people. Think like how the Uchiha clan members in the present day rarely awakened their sharingan. You have to have special circumstances to be able to use it, and subsequent training is needed. Naruto nodded slowly as Hashirama spoke. As far as I can sense, you don't have any new bloodline limits from this, but only time will tell.

Naruto was struck with an epiphany. The seal that we made to leak natural chakra into my system could've altered my chakra, right? The most common elements in nature are wind, water, and earth. Mito nodded, as did Hashirama.

"Well, I suppose that it's time to begin training." Naruto rose, leaving to a training ground.

After a short while of Naruto rushing to the twentieth training ground, he reached it, and began. A forest with a waterfall flowing through the center greeted him. A perfect place to practice a water affinity. You may want to use shadow clones for this, Mito said, her eyes filled with mirth. It'll be easier for you.

He skimmed through a copy of the scroll. This chakra paper is made through a special tree fed with chakra, blah blah blah, oh, wind exercises! Naruto mentally exclaimed. 'Leaf cutting', it read. 'To perform this exercise, split a leaf in half with only chakra. Keep the leaf closed within your palms.' How . . . explicit. Naruto muttered sarcastically.

Tobirama let out a sound of deep exasperation. Madara, you want to deal with this one? Madara sighed, hugging a soft, long pillow. You know how to use wind release, do it yourself.

Fine. One of the most important things with wind release is to make your chakra extremely thin and sharp. To do this, grind your chakra together against itself.

What? Naruto asked, incredulous. How? Tobirama sighed.

Okay. To make a wind jutsu, the key is to make extremely sharp chakra. Whether en masse or a large sharp shape is irrelevant. To do this, the easiest way to make a particle like chakra sharp is to make it thin. Grinding chakra against itself is an efficient way to do so. After grinding it together, steadily build up chakra, almost like you're honing it. It should be steady and sharp. Alright, I've said my piece, now do it.

Naruto nodded, forming a cross shaped hand seal. A tsunami of clones appeared around Naruto, each one grabbing a leaf. Soon, every clone had a leaf clasped between both hands.

Naruto clone #302 felt something within his hand. The leaf had an incision within it, reaching from the margin of the leaf to the midrib. To send information to the others, he popped himself, fading into smoke.

Soon after, Naruto clone #106 split the leaf to the stem. He popped, sending more experience to the others.

After a single hour, Naruto clone #655 finally split the leaf into two distinct halves. A short cheer later, he too popped, and every clone split their leaf right after. Every clone popped afterwards, as Naruto clutched his head in pain.

Easy there. Easy there. Hashirama chided. If we weren't here to help ease the strain on your brain, you would've died there. Naruto lay in the fetal position, muttering something that vaguely sounded like you're telling me. Naruto lay there for a few more minutes before he rose and shook his head, to rid himself of the pain.

Alright, that's quite impressive, Naru. Now do that, but with the waterfall. Tobirama gestured to the waterfall. Naruto sighed and stretched, creating a batch of shadow clones as they stood at the base of the waterfall, their arms raised to the waterfall.