Chapter 27 Wild Goose Chase

Start from the beginning

Epsilon: Ugh, you don't wanna know

Caboose: Church! You're...you're so small. I would like to feed you a small cracker.

Tucker (sarcastically): How you liking the new place tinker bell?

Epsilon: You mean your disgusting storage unit?

Tucker: What! How is my storage unit "disgusting"?

Epsilon: Well, for starters, I had to delete fifty gigs worth of crap just so I could fit in this thing.

Tucker: Woah, hang on a second dude. You didn't delete my, uh, "Home Movies" folder did you?

Epsilon: And that brings me to my second point.

Up above ,Zero, One, Wash and Carolina are standing on an overlooking balcony, watching the Reds and Blues.

Carolina: What a bunch of worthless idiots

Zero: I don't know why you're surprised. It's not your first time dealing with Simulation troopers.

Washington: They're idiots, but, they're not that bad.

One: Yeah, once you get to know 'em and get past the dumbfoundedness.

Carolina: Hmm.

Washington: You know, we almost managed to trap the Meta the last time we were here.

Carolina: But you didn't.

Carolina slowly walks off from Wash along the balcony.

Washington: No. I guess not...

Zero looks at Carolina walking away and sighed, as he followed her, looking back to Wash and One.

Zero: I highly doubt you'll find anything, but look around I guess. I'll make sure she doesn't brood herself to death.

One: Right.

As One and Wash walked away, Zero caught up to Carolina, who was inside the building with the generator.

Zero: Looking for something?