jk:-"You've been a little rude to me since our first meeting. you suddenly appeared from no where and started kissing me though before that we were stranger but you did that. at first I became sohoked and confused I was wondering what the hack was going but on that day as your warm tounge and soft lips were sucking my tounge and lips I got realized that was best Kiss ever I had as  I just started to being desperate (horny) you broke the kiss and left me harden in my paints I spent entire night thinking  about your warm tounge and soft like Patels lips you teased me...and next morning we had fight any way

That's not how you're supposed to treat your  strangers." jk reached in the front of tae briefs and grabbed his hardening di*k, earning a moan out of tae.

jk:- "I'm gonna teach you some manners, boy."

He bent tae wrists backwards causing him to yell out in pain and fall to his knees in front of jk. He threw tae wrists away and unzipped his own jeans then whipped out his di*k in tae face.  It was hard and it stuck straight out with its head aiming right at tae.

tae:- "Oh God …" he whispered

Jk:-"don't be amazed it you already seen it in fact taste it dont you?   this is your 2nd time su*king this di*k , huh?" He asked as he grabbed the back of tae hair and smacked his di*k against tae cheek. "

Jk di*k leaked precum and he rubbed it across tae lips. "So why don't you go ahead and su*k it a bit before I stick it in your a*s."

tae did what jk said and wrapped his fingers around jk di*k. 

tae slowly stroked jk  length before  taking his di*k tip in mouth. Jk let out a deep sigh as tae wrapped his soft lips around him.

Jk grabbed the back of tae head tighter and pushed himself further inside tae mouth, making it hard for his kitten  to breath. Eventually tae started gagging and pushed him out.

Jk:-"Ugh, damn your mouth felt good, kitten . Fu*k…put it back in." He hissed and quickly stuck his co*k back in tae mouth then grinded his hips into tae face. 

jk both hands were  on tae head and was continually  pushing himself in tae  mouth further but tae couldn't handle it so he put his hands on jk thighs and tried to push some of his ever swelling co*k out of his mouth.

jk:-"Uh Uh," He said and pushed tae hands off his thighs. "You're gonna learn how to s*ck co*k like a good boy." He pushed himself back down tae gullet and poor tae tried his best to take it in like a champ.

jk:- "Ah yeah, su*k harder boy." He commanded, and tae couldn't help but moan as his daddy bossiness was starting to turn him on. So he  licked jk sha*t and alternated from su*king on his head to his bal*s for a while until his jaw started to lock.

Soon  tae could feel that jk di*k tense up and his legs starting to give out like he wanted to cum, so he told tae to stop.

Jk:-"That's enough," He pulled his co*k out of tae mouth, "take off your underwear and go to the bed."

Tae knew what was coming, but he was still a bit hesitant  of what was gonna happen. Tae wasn't sure if that big thing is gonna fit inside him, but still did what daddy told him. So he took off  underwear revealing his now shamefully hard pen*s and sat nervously on bed.  stood in front of the bed then took off his shirt and pulled his pants down around his ankles.

jk:-"Get on all fours."

Tae:-hmm ...tae said while turning around and getting on all fours.

" jk asserted and smacked tae a*s hard.

"Aaah!" Tae cried out as searing pain resonated in his a*s cheek.

Jk stood behind tea, taking in the view of tae brown a*s in the air.