Chapter 4

Clara's pov
"Do..do ya think we should give the audience what they want?" Kian says referring to the comments
"I guess so. I mean only if you want to" I say back really hoping that he wants to. just then Kian gets down on one knee right in the middle of Maccas and says
"Princess Clara, will you do me the honours of becoming my girlfriend."
DID THAT JUST HAPPEN?!?!
"Of course I will king Kian." I say and he picks me up bridal style and carrys me out.

We head back to the o2l house and Kian calls all the boys down. They rush down from whatever they are doing and sit in the living room.
"So me and Clara have some big news." He says and refers to me
"Umm well me and Kian are proud to announce that we are going out.!" All the boys clap and congratulate us.
"I just knew it would happen sooner or later" Sam says.
"Here's your 50 bucks Ricky. You were right." Jc says disappointed.
"Let's go post a video. We can tell every one about us. Maybe we could make a collab channel. Just you and me." I say to Kian.
"Sounds awesome. Let's head on upstairs." He replies while smiling.
We decided to make our collab channel and we spent ages trying to think of a name. We soon came on a agreement to call it xx_clariancastle_xx. We soon made a video on each of our personal channels and explained that we are going out and told them all to subscribe to our collab channel. We instantly received around 500 subs. Soon it was time for bed.

I woke up the next morning in the o2l spare room and got kians laptop and went and made myself some tea. While I drank my tea I read through the comments. Our collab channel had about 3000 subs and my video mainly had comments on how lucky I was to have Kian or how happy they all are that we are going out. Then I went on kians video. He received some hate.

Kianlawlyfan
Why are you dating HER. She's so ugly.

Lawleypop101
She's such a slut. Apparently she slept with Sam.

After reading that comment I decided to reply back.

Clarascorner
Excuse me. I have never slept with Sam nor will I ever sleep with Sam. That's like sleeping with your brother.

Meghan_lawley
You deserve someone so much better. Like me. Call me *********.

Most of the comments were like that. I guess I should of expected that when I started to date a member of o2l. And btw I have never slept with sam. Soon I decided to go back to sleep since it was only 7 am.