3- Naag Mani

It was new moon night soon. Rudra and Kali stood near the Banyan tree under which the snake was supposed to appear. The tree where the two birds were talking .

They were hiding behind another tree near it. They didn't want the snake to disappear even before appears . They waited and waited. It was going to be dawn in a few hours , the snake still had no show.

Rudra had slept . Kali was also sleepy , but then he noticed something move behind the bushes. He became alert. "Rudra...!" He hissed. He didn't wake up. He moved him. Still asleep . He couldn't even make much movements or sound, or else the snake would know. He gave him a final shove and he fell down.

Rudra blinked his eyes. His vision was blur , but he could notice a panicked Kali. He got up. " Waha aaya ?(Did it come)?" He inquired.

" Han woh wahan hai . (Yes it's there..)" Kali whispered.

They stood up and made their way towards the huge cobra, making minimum noise. Sudden the snakes head turn towards them.

Kali began sweating . He had never seen such a big snake and that too a cobra in his life. "Rudra.. mujhe lagta hain hamen wapas chale jana chahiye... w-woh chitra asliyat mein nhi hoga .. yah use koi pehele se le gya hoga .. mujhe nhi lagta-(I think we should go back .. t-that picture might not be there in real life.. or someone might have taken her from before... I don't think- )"

"Shh ... " Rudra moved towards the snake while Kali stayed back shivering.

Rudra grabbed the snakes tail . The snake moved head from side to side. Next he grabbed it near the neck. " Kali ! Woh nukila pathar lekar naag mani nikalo ! (Take that sharp stone and take out the cobra gem !)"

Kali took the stone from ground and neared the snake. He was still shaking like a leaf . He approached the snake from front . "Piche se aao ( come from behind .)" Rudra said. Kali turned his body so that  the back of the head of the snake was in front of him. He carfully removed the gem from its head .

That cobra stilled after the gem was removed. They got confused what was happening. Rudra felt the snake was getting lighter and lighter. Soon, the snake tired into small Ash like particles and flew away with the wind.

Did they kill the snake? Will the magic of the gem work now?

-------

Updating after long ik .. I'm sorry . We were shifting and my school started and pending notes and.. ahem c drama .

Anyways , for those who don't know how naag mani looks like

Eh.. they are supposed to be mythical idk but i found this on Google. Honestly even i don't how they look like so feel free to imagine it in your own way.

I imagine it like shiny diamonds...

So... Vote comment and share !  Girls or boys ! Ladies or  gentlemen! Cuties Or ... cuties ! (Hehehe 😝)

Lv yall !

- orlet