2-two little birds

Rudra and Kalipendra started searching for her in  the nearby villages. But they didn't find her. Nor anyone claimed to see her.

They came back to the lake after looking for her . They were tired so they laid down near the lake.

Kali understood the language of birds . His father's taught him when he was a kid. He over heard two birds talking.

The first bird said," waha chitra ki sundar yuvika kon hai? ( Who is the beautiful lady in the picture?) "

"Tumhe nahi pata? Wah chipi hui hai . Use ek chudail ne chipaya hua hai. ( You don't know? She is hidden . A witch hid her.)"

" Chipaya hua hai? Kahan? (Hidden ? Where? )"

"Ye talab dekh rahe ho? Is talab ke neeche hai woh. Saat manushya gehera paani , saat manushya geheri maati aur saat manushya geheri hava ke neeche. (U see this lake? She is under this lake. Below Seven humans deep water , seven humans deep soil and seven humans deep air. )"

"Are baap re! Itna neeche!? Itna neeche bhala kaise koi manushya pahunchega? Use pehele toh woh mar jayega. (Omg! That deep!? How can some human reach that depth? He would die before that.)"

The bird chuckled at this and Said ,"are aise hi thodi pahunchega . (He won't reach like that.)"

"Toh kaise? (Then how? )"

"Har purnima ki raat yahan ek naag aata hai. Us naag ke sir par ek naag mani hai . Tumhe us naag mani ko use Bina maare  us naag mani ko nikalna hota hai. ( Every full moon night a cobra comes here. That snake has a snake gem on top of his head . You have to remove that gem without killing him.)"

"Us naag mani se kya hoga? ( What will tha snake gem do?)"

"Us naagmani ko leke tumhe us talab ke becho beech khade hona hai phir woh mani tumhe wahan le jayega.. ( you have to take the gem and stand in the centre of the lake. The the gem will take you there... )"

The birds flied away still talking but their voices faded away. Kali was hearing this conversation. He did not talk because then the birds would get scared and fly away.

When the birds flew he called ," Rudra! Rudra ! I found where she is!"

He told him everything that he heard. They planned on capturing the snake . Full moon was a few nights later.

But he may have left a teeny tiny detail . That is the girl is with a wicked witch.

--------

Hiya!!

How y'all doing?

I'm fine. Amazing .

Anyone like old song???

I do!!!! Some of them .

My school will start in a few day so I may not be able to update daily. But i promise it won't be that late before I do.

So... Bye!

-letty