𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆

ابدأ من البداية

"Wassup Glock." Ian trust this Jermaine Nigga enough to say Jahlil government name.

Jermaine looked between us.

"This Yo baby daddy Forreal?" I nodded my head.

"Words mamas." Jahlil said and I looked at him.

"Nah she good my fault big bro. I fuck with Yall later." He smiled at me and then went back to the party.

I tried to walk out behind him but Jahlil grabbed my arm.

"What nigga?" I snatched from him.

"Yeen talked to me since that shit with yo pops wassup with that." He took a sip from his cup which was most likely some lean.

"Aint shit to talk about. The kids good I'm good. So we don't need to be talking." I shrugged.

"Ight but I Wanna talk to you." His eyes was low Asf.

"About what Jahlil?"

"Come to my truck Wimme real quick." I texted Kaison and Kayl to let them know I stepped out with him and that I would be back.

We made it to his car and got in.

I looked at him and he looked at me.

"Speak nigga." I laughed at how dumb he was looking.

"I miss you ma." He pulled off and I looked at him like he was crazy.

"What we leave the party for?"

"Cause that music was interrupting our conversation." He pulled into this park like area not too far from the BNB.

He let his seat back and lit a blunt.

"But Forreal I miss you you baby mama." He licked his lips.

"I miss you too. You know that but we ain't no good for each other."

"Mannnnn we can try." He passed me the blunt.

We was just smoking and he put some old school R&B on in the background.

By this time we was high as fuck and he was looking so good.

"You like what you see ma?" He licked his lips.

Ian say nun I just closed my legs a lil tighter.

He peeps and laughed. "Come here Meila."

I climbed over onto his lap straddling him and we started having a full blown make-out session.

He gripped my ass causing me to moan lowly.

He broke the kiss and swiftly pulled my panties to the side under my skirt.

"Condom?" I asked him and he smacked his lips.

"You ain't never asked me no shit like that." Nigga we ain't really too much fucked Forreal since we made Jaliah that was months ago.

"I'm clean."

"And you also like nutting in me put the damn condom on or take me back to the party."

He mugged me then reached into his arm rest grabbing a condom and slipping it on.

Thought so bitch.

"Watch bitch word."

"How you-" I gasped as he slid it in with no warning.

He started pounding into me like his life depended on it.

I closed my eyes letting out low moans.

"Look at me Amelie." He slowed his thrusts and I opened my eyes looking at him.

He gripped my neck pulling me into a kiss before pounding into me again.

The kids got sloppy as I was getting close to cumming.

"I'm Fenna cum." He slowed all the way down and I looked at him like he was crazy."

"Get yo nut." He let the seat back even more putting his arms behind his head.

I began riding him like my life depended on it gaining moans from him.

I was close and so was he.

He gripped my ass and started back his lethal thrusts.

"Oh my god." I closed my eyes.

"Look At me." He sped up even more.

As soon as i opened my eyes and made eye contact with him I came.

Mind blowing. Life changing and soul shaking.

He finished soon after me and pulled me into a kiss.

I could get used to being fuck buddies with my baby daddy.
—-
Heeeey🌚How Yall Doin? I'm Back For Real Now Yall😭My Mental Health Was Not There Hunny! And I Really Began To Run Out Of Ideas For This Story. I Literally Started Two Other Stories That I'm Fw Wayyyy More . But Idk If Yall Want Those Yet😭 But Yea I'm Back.

I Missed Yallll❤️

What's New ? How's Life ? ❤️