Chapter 13💝》Dead?🤧

..I expected to upload this part before 2 days ago,but I got a high fever suddenly. So I couldn't able to write. Sorry for the late.🍓🍒
Let's get to the story...

Tae struggling to loose his grip to save his love.but sudden loud sound make Tae hella flinch.
Those men who was grabbing Jungkook have pushed kook to the middle of the road to complete their plan.
Yeahh,, the truck which coming so fast towards Jungkook is bump into him which leads threw away from there.

👇👇

They release Tae's grip and left from there with a smirk completing their work

Jungkook's all body covered with his own blood..Obviously he is in pool of blood.
Tae is in a shock for seconds then shouts
"J-Jungkookahhhh!!"
He runs towards him.

Tae:J-jungkook *crying* (he lifts kookie's head and kept on his lap)

Tae:plzz don't c-close *crying* d-d-dont *kissing all over his face*Jungkook is in unconsciousness due to bleeding so much

Jungkook is in unconsciousness due to bleeding so much.
He is still droopping out blood between his legs make shivering Tae's whole body.
Tae: *screams* y-you can't leave me alone Jungkook you can't. *sobbs while hugging* plzz open ur eyes for a once.plzz *crying his lungs out* babyy!! Plzz..
Tae lean on his(Jk's) cheeks while hugging tight.he even can sense his warm cheeks..

Tae: f-fluffy plz!!!you love me right? Then, t-hen why don't u get up? Huh?
Ok ok now stop..le-let's go home..
*bursting out* plzz *sobbs* plz fight with me when u used to do..
Aaaaaaa,,, look.. (he pat nonstop on kookie's face)