Chapter 06💝》pregnancy test comes as negative?😣

One week passed by getting Tae and Jungkook more closer to each others.

In the evening,,
Tae returns to home after his works.. when he enters to the room,Jungkook is sleeping on the cough with pale body. Tae come near to him worriedly.
Tae:You're still not getting well baby?
Kook: I-I'm fine hyung.(craked voice)
Tae: no you're not.. Didn't you eat anything?
Jungkook shooks his head.
Tae:whatttt? Baby you didn't eat also in the morning right? That's why I asked that I'm no need to go to office. see now you are getting so weak..
Kook:I'm fine bear..don't worry too much.
Tae:just wait here,until I come after a quick shower..
Jungkook nodded.
Jungkook is so pale and shivering since in the morning..they thought it'll fade away after some hours..but It didn't work as they thought.

Tae comes towards Jungkook with some foods after a shower.
Tae:(he make sit Jungkook on the cough slowly) lemme feed you..
Jungkook swallows all the foods that Tae was feed without any appetite only for taehyung)

After for a while..
Tae:You're still not getting well..we've to go to a doctor..but it's raining outside heavily...what would we do?
Kook:bear...just c-calm down..I'm good..
Tae:no you're not.. mmm...ahh lemme ask the doctor what happened to u suddenly..
He calls the doctor and said everything about Jungkook.. He on the speaker of the conversation,
Dr:when he felt those nauseous feelings?
Tae:since today morning doctor.
Dr:Jungkook,Didn't you have any appetite right?
Kook:of course not!!!
Dr:mm..I think u should check ur pregnancy..
Tae and kookie get so shock hearing that..Their eyes started shine like stars with a widee smile..
Dr:helloo!!you guys there?
Tae:y-yeah.
Dr:ok..I guess both of u heard what I said..right?
Kook:yes!!we are..
Dr:but don't hope too much about a baby..bcz there are many reasons same as these syptoms..I just said only check it.If u're not preggy,don't worry about that...ok? Especially u Jungkook?bcz You're too sensitive..got it?
Kook:yeah..
Dr:I'll off then.. good night.
Tae:good night doctor..
( They hang up)
(They got little worriness,after hearing,these syptoms not only for preggy,so don't hope too much) but they couldn't help to think about a baby...

Kook:bear?!!
Tae:yes fluffy!! (He knelt down same height as cough)
Kook:are those syptoms bcz of a baby?
Tae:we don't know exactly bubb..so plzz don't hope too much..
(Even though Tae said that he's also wishing and praying for a baby)
Kook:but how can I stop hoping? I wanna check it right now.
Tae:No,,you can't. You can't even stand up..so let's check it tomorrow morning.
Kook:I really can't wait..plzz
Tae:plzz babe, you're so weak now.. After taking a good sleep,let's check it out..ok?
Kook:but hyung-.................. ok then.(Jungkook doesn't wanna make tae worry more about him,so he agrees with him.)
Tae:my good boy..(he pecks his swelling lips lightly)
Kook:let's sleep then.
Tae nodded and they slowly headed to their room laying down on the bed.
Jungkook fell into sleep quickly bcz of he's tired..