He said as he started to took off his shirt in one hand and in other hand, he started to took off her nightwear.... That night became one of her most dreadful night that she can never forgot.... The helplessness and vulnerability killed her last hope of survive......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He slowly started to move his head that is throbbing in pain as his vision are very blurry but still he managed to get up as his all past memories are hitting him like a hurricane........ He can finally understand what his so called father did...... But now he is on earth... Along with others..... If he regain his memories that means they will too ..... They will try to find her..... Before they did.... He needs to and he will........

Seokjin: it's like a order angel.... You are mine and always gonna be mine..... Wait for me.......

✳️✳️✳️✳️

Author pov

Hoseok looked behind to see the girl who has just woken up from her deep sleep as she is looking at them for a explantation...... Just then Aria said something to knock out his brain..... Knocked out enough to take his breath away......

Aria: seol-ah........ Seol-ah.... Are you all right????

Aria asked gently slowly moving towards her trying to come near her... But when seol-ah hear her name from that strange woman mouth she panicked and immediately started to back off.....

Seol-ah: who...who...are ......you??? How..do .... you.... know....my ..... name?????? Please....let.....me.....go...... I..... don't....wan....t...to....go.....to...him...... He..... will...kill .....me.....they..... will.....kill ......me.... please....jebal........

She said as she fall down in the floor slowly hugging her knees and balled up as she is having panic attack...... This is the result of constant torturing for 2-3 years...... It made her brain unstable..... No one is there to help her......no one was there to save her.... She is alone....all alone......

Before Aria could move towards her hoseok immediately marched towards her going down on her level, he carefully tried to make her look at him using his hands.... He can feel the trembling of her body as she is genuinely so scared......

Hoseok: who is your father??? What's the name of your father????

Hoseok asked carefully as he is eager to know if she is her then whoever is the reason of her condition, he will wiped out their existence from the earth.......

Seol-ah: Kim.....Kim ....Kim....tae.... taehyung......

She said with difficulty as she is having a hard time to breath....... Without thinking anything, he hugged her trying to calm her down......

Hoseok: it's okay.... I am here.... Everything is going to be fine...... I am here now.... I will make everything right......

He said as finally, she broke into tears hearing some comfort from a stranger but she feels soothing.... Somebody really cared about her..... After her father and uncle someone said that...... They both are embracing each other as Aria just look at them shocked not knowing what to do..... Just then they heard a door slamming as they all look at the noise........ That are coming from the front door........ Aria can feel some dark aura radiating around her house.... She was about to go to the door but before she could hoseok stopped her.....