Chapter Four: Acceptance

Start from the beginning

???: Pathetic.

He looked down at the rest of the soldiers, who were shaking in fear after witnessing this mysterious power. Instead, they all fled from the figure. Upon seeing this, the mysterious figure leapt towards the group of enemies that attempted to flee from him, and successfully crashed into them. He kicked some of them far away and threw the rest into the walls.

???: Cowards.

This alerted another foe, which was a lion that had blades strapped to its arms.

The beast roared at the figure and charged forward to attack. It attempted to use its blades against him, only to crash onto the ground after the figure swiftly moved out of the way. The figure grabbed the beast's tail and slammed the lion onto the ground, killing it instantly. From the beast came a Somber Smithing Stone (1), Beast Blood, and two Old Fangs. The figure continued onward to find more soldiers near more giant crossbows with explosive bolts. He fired two blazing balls of fire from his maw that destroyed the crossbows and killed the enemies near them.

???: You can't hide forever, cowards.

One soldier tried attacking the figure with his weapon, but was then thrown into two other soldiers that were guarding the pathway to the next area. He also lifted up a small flame cannon and slammed it onto a soldier that was using it. Up ahead were more enemies, who were armed with weapons and were ready to attack. The figure lighted his claws on fire, but it was not normal fire, but it was blue fire instead. He let out a loud roar that echoed throughout the castle, forcing the enemies to flee from him. The figure took this advantage to slay every single foe there was, especially the tougher ones with the blue flames.

While this mysterious figure wandered through the castle after killing almost every enemy there was, he looked to see a woman standing over a dead knight's corpse, which seemed to have occurred not too long ago.

Woman: Be proud. You were a fine warrior. Your only mistake was your choice of master. Let the winds lift you, to a higher place.

Instead of continuing forward, the figure went inside the room to confront the woman. She looked at his tall height.