Whats been happening

Art made by author-nim personally^ 
Its an original character named rossetta, want me to add her in the story too? Lol. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yall, life, okay, its been unbelievable. 

Went through so many ups and down like legit at one moment im having the time of my life and feeling the happiest ive been and than boom, lover dies. Then i deal with school, stress. Author-san was bout to khs right then and there, jesus. Anyways, now im using writing as a coping mechanism and feeling up to write finally. 

Tbh, I had so many idieas for this story for over the time i hadnt updated that I was thinking 'yknow what, i might become an author and publish this as my first book' and then i was like, 'should i continue this book on wattpad or start writing it in draft cause itll prolly be long if i go the way im going?' But then i read yalls comments and I couldn't stop here now could I. 
So I had a solution, yes this may become a book in the future where it will be more detailed and have more adventures and characters. however, Im not gonna stop this story, Im gonna write as if its just a book on wattpad. It wont be that detailed or dive too deep into topics but sure as hell will be deep. And fun with many characters troupes. Im gonna have fun with this series. 

Im gonna start writing this again after my finals, rn im updating another book of mine because it requires less brain power, lol. But who knows? Maybe if yall act cute enough in the comments I might start updating early.

I really do hope you enjoy my book and heres a list of what i have planned for this book. [Dw it wont be enough to give you a spoiler, i think] 

-Adventure across the world and finding comrados. 
-A villain stronger than the author. 
-Layered villains and heros. 
-Angst and fluff. 
-Many love troupes such as enemies to lover/buddies. Love at first sight, friends to lovers, opposites attract. (Some are just gonna be close friends and some are gonna be lovers.)
-Fanart of teh characters directly from author-san. 
-wholesome scenes with tsunderes. 
-Angst that makes you cry. 
-'Author, why? they dont deserve it T~T'

Also, tell me a character and their personality. [It can be a self-insert, a character you made, anything.] And Ill add them into the story. Not all tho, but still ill give you all the credit. The character might become a hero, a villain or just a canon fodder. Do you want to see? Put submission here or in my dms. 

Byeeee~ I hope yall will have fun with the story from now onwards.

Also sorry if theirs any spelling mistakes, just had to tell my parents that i might have an anxiety disorder and my hands are still shaking from that. 

P.S. Don't only add the heros party. Do I sound that nice? Theres no telling if I wont kill you off or turn you into a cannon fodder. Give me more interesting characters, troupes. Characters filled with flaws, downright evil bitches. Obsessed bitches. Etc. Strong and and cool characters are nice but isnt it funner to play with a character to play a character whos a dumbass but when he actually gets serious the world starts trembling? Or, someone who is very kind, nice and helpful who will be the betrayer? 

I'm sorry my inner writer is being fulled here. I feel like some mad scientist when i right characters and stories lol.