A Special Someone ( 2 / 2 )

Sin. ^

The floor was covered in a beautiful (delicious) red liquid and a head of a (delicious) beautiful man. As Alex and roger were enjoying their conversation, The man that had led them to room,  looked at them with shock-filled and terrified eyes, as he was shaking in his place.

Roger after done with his grandson-to-grandpa conversation with Alex, he looked at the man that was shaking in his place. The air went heavy again as Roger looked at the man with eyes filled with blood-lust. The man, being too pressured fell on his knees, tearing in his place and as he was about to start begging for his life, 

''Will you take us to the slaves chambers, now?'' demanded Roger. 

The man franticly nodded his head. As he tried to get up and regain his balance, he failed instantly and fell on his knees again. Making the room more eerie. 

(A/N: Look at him getting in his knees for Roger.)

After regaining a bit of his balance, he clumsily led the two to the slave chambers as Roger demanded. 

After reaching the slaves chambers, Roger, asks Alex to look around. Ignoring Rogers words he went to look around anyways. Roger was alone with the man and so he tortured the man using intimidation. 

Alex was walking around the place while searched for the person he came looking for. The conditions of the slaves were horrible, he felt pity for them. But he also knew he couldn't do much for them. 

Lost in his thought, the time felt slower for him, as if it had stopped. He had thought of becoming the next king of this small country but it was just a thought. He had never pondered over it as much as he was wondering now. 

'Can I save them all if I was the king?' Though Alex. 

'...' silence. 

That was the day, the day Alex had a motive for this broken kingdom. Maybe, the future of the kingdom wouldn't be as bad as people would have thought. 

Alex was too deep in his thoughts to notice his surroundings but seeing a slight green in the darkness brought him out of his trance. Looking more closely to the place that had caught his eye, he knew at that time that he had finally came across the prison cell which held the boy he came looking for. 

As he was about to call for Roger, someone held his shoulders putting slight pressure in them. The pressure was enough to make Alex stuck in his position. 

"AH-" Screamed Alex, however, just as he screamed he covered his mouth and looked behind to see Roger laughing. He was pissed at Roger enough to put every strength in his body to punch Roger. Roger, obviously didn't get injured. 

The noise was enough to make sin wake up and be on alert. Sin looking up Alex and Roger tried to run at the back of the cell however his body didn't allow it. Causing him to fall back down and making his injuries worse. 

The noise of him groaning made both Alex and Roger's attention back on him. 

Alex, decided to calm his anger and to deal with Roger later.

Alex Looked a the boy, sin. Even though sin was all beaten up not even being able to move, he still had his guards up. 

Roger understanding the situation, commanded to the man he'd been torturing with intimidation, to open the cells door. To which the man complied without complaint but not without errors from his nervousness. 

Alex, now was entering the cell. Which made the boys flight or fight instincts activate, and he choose to attack Alex, not understanding he couldn't even get up. Now falling back on the ground he was only left with growling at Alex.

Alex got close to the boy. Sighing and confirming that the boy couldn't move, he asked.

''Do you wanna live?'' The boy was now looking at Alex in surprise and suspicion. The boy was truly dumbfounded. 

''I don't have all day.'' Complained Alex.

Even though the boy was weary something about Alex made him nodded his head slightly, he felt as though he was in a trance. However, just as soon as he nodded, he became more confused and hostile towards Alex. He was growling at Alex once again.

Alex, confirming sin's answer, lifted the sin up his back. 

''Whats your name?'' Asked Alex. 

"..." Silence. 

"I'm not forcing you right now but, one day you'll have to tell me it anyways. So why not just get over with it?" 

"..Sin." Said sin as he went back to ignoring Alex. 

'...' Alex wasn't willing to admit even in his mind that he had forgotten that he heard sin's name at the colosseum.  

''Oo~ giving him a piggy-back-ride, your so young and already so romantic, Alex~!'' Joked Roger. Making both of them growl at him now.