Colosseum( 2 / ? )

:(

+++++++++++++++++++

Getting up, the boy dragged his body on the wall across the room sucking up all the pain and stinging on his wounds and only focussing on a wooden box that was at the end of the room.

After reaching the wooden box, he picked it up and threw it on the ground with all the energy he could muster.

When the wooden box broke open dropping some bandages and bottles with light blue liquid,

The boy picked up the bottle filled with the blue liquid. Taking deep breaths and closing his eyes shut he poured the blue liquid on his wounds screaming and groaning as the liquid touched his wounds.

The liquid felt as if hundreds of needles were being sprinkled on his skin constantly until he was nothing but a pile of messed up meat with poking dots.

At least for him.

After a while the pain subdued and his wounds started to cool down, as that was the reason for pouring a healing potion on his wounds, why else do you think he would pour that on him? As the medicines say it may hurt now but it will cure you later,

Hopefully at least.

The boy then picked up the bandages laying on the floor opening them and wrapping them around his wounds until every part of his body was covered in bandages leaving the new mummy known as 'the boy'.

The boy then lays down on the hot yet cold ground in a comfortable position for his body not to disturb the wounds. Looking up at the sealing he closed his eyes to rest for a bit but he didn't see himself dosing off and falling asleep.

+++++++++++++++

The man in high-class clothes kicked his foot into the stomach of the boy forcing him to wake up coughing up spit and a bit of blood,

"You're going to have to fight in a few minutes get ready" spotted the man, but not receiving an answer from the boy made him annoyed causing him to land another kick but this time on his chest causing the boy to gage up and spit up more blood.

This scene is brutal but Author says it's an orphan so it's fine-

The man getting bored from not receiving much of an answer deciding to leave the room left the room leaving the boy alone again.

++++++++++++

"Are you sure you want to watch this?" Asked roger a bit serious this time. "Yes." Answered Alex without any hesitation.

There was a weird gut feeling that he had been having and Alex knew for certain that watching this would answer his questions, so he had a goal and he was too stubborn to not do it after all he set his mind to solving the weird gut feeling.

However, Roger wasn't so sure about this. He knew Alex was strong and way too mature for his age he was still a child in all and he didn't want Alex to enjoy it and become like the people that watched this, after all, none were good.

"Now we have the infamous Mummy!-"

I know jeez-

"Now we the infamous black leopard! Sin!"

The gates opened to show a boy entering. The boy was uncaring of the looks and cheers of people and was only focused on the door that his enemy would enter from.

'Isn't that the boy I saw in the lake?' Alex thought not all expecting to see the boy so soon.

++++++++++++++

Epic fight next chapter Pogggg