~ Quarry ~

Walking over a beaten-down wired fence, the Losers stood on a cliff and began to strip, taking their clothes off one by one

Walking over a beaten-down wired fence, the Losers stood on a cliff and began to strip, taking their clothes off one by one. It may sound strange, but it wasn't, each of them had come here many times before. Well, everyone with an exception of Ben. Elaine took off her blush patterned sundress, revealing her pink lace bra and navy blue underwear.

She wondered if maybe she should've worn something else, all the boys secretly shooting her glances. Especially Richie. Though, he didn't try to hide it as much as the other did. I mean, who could blame him? He couldn't help but let his eyes wander down her body, she was beautiful, presumably the prettiest girl in school.

Her hair fell precisely over her shoulders, framing her face perfectly. Her skin glowed with the sun and her breasts sat at the perfect angle making Richie- Jesus, he needed to get it together. Looking away, he felt a knot in his stomach, uneasy about the attention she might attract from the other guys, especially Ben.

After watching him stare at Elaine all afternoon, Richie knew Ben felt something for Elaine, not to mention, Beverly too. This just made the quarry situation even more complicated. They all stood at the edge of the tall cliff, looking down into the dark waters below. Elaine groaned as she watched the boys spit, seeing who's loogie could land the furthest.

Eddie went last, Richie jumping up and down, cheering. "That was terrible, I win!" "You won?" The shorter boy argued back. "Yeah." "Did you see my loogie?" Eddie asked. "Mine went the furthest! It's by distance!" "It's mass, it's always been mass." Eddie pushed. "Mass, are you kidding me, what the fuck is mass?" Richie asked deadpan.

Elaine sighed, looking down at the water, swallowing at how high from it she stood. "It's a quantity of matter, that spit contains. It's measured by its acceleration under the force of gravitational fields." "That's why you a-aced last semester!" Bill exclaimed. "Not now guys," Richie said, deep in argument with Eddie.

"See, who cares how far it goes, it's all about how cool it looks. Like, if it's green or white or juicy and fat." "Ew," Elaine shook her head in disgust. "A-Alright, who's going f-first?" Bill questioned. All six of the kids hesitantly looked over the edge. "I'll go!" A voice yelled from behind. Beverly had taken up Bill's invitation and joined them.

She quickly took off her dress and ran off the cliff, plunging into the dark water. "Sissies." She yelled. "What the fuck!" Richie yelled, dumbfounded. "Holy shit! We just got shown up by a girl!" Stanley gulped, "We have to do that now?" The group nodded at him, Elaine taking a few steps back away from the edge.

"Come on," Beverly yelled up, tired of waiting on them. "Oh shit," Stan muttered under his breath, bracing himself to jump. The boys each jumped in, one by one, till only Elaine remained at the top. "Lainey! Get down here!" Richie yelled from the water. "I don't know, Rich, I think I'll just walk down this time." She stayed put, hesitant about jumping off.

"Come on Laine, If I had to do it, you have to do it too!" Stan yelled up. "I just... It's really high!" "J-Just do it!" Bill yelled. "What if I hit my head or... land wrong?" She questioned, searching for any excuse not to jump. "You sound like Eddie!" Richie laughed, everyone else laughing along except for Eddie.