Soma: わかりました。 (Okay.)

I heard something about a Fall's Selection. Erina probably knows it well more than I do so I wanted to ask her.

Y/N: Erina? I overheard Mr. Dojima talking about a Fall's Selection. Do you know anything about it?

Erina: Hai. It is the Totsuki legendary. It a festival where a chosen few show skills in a battle of fine cuisine. It also a first opportunity for a student to display their abilities off campus, in front of the Academy's greatest directors and investors. All in the same place. The screening process had already begun.

Y/N: Really? I didn't notice that.

Erina: It is no problem. Members of the selection committee were evaluating the camp.

Y/N: So that's what it's all about. I didn't know that.

Erina: The goal of training camp was to not weed people out, the intention is to determine which student is fit enough to move up the ranks.

Y/N: Well, that's interesting.

Erina: With you improving much and show great potential, there is a way they will choose you for something as elite as this.

Y/N: Thank-you, Erina. What about Souma?

Erina: Not so much.

Y/N: I know you hate him, Erina, but you gotta admit, although he has an attitude, you gotta give credit where it's due. He's been working his tail off to impress you.

After some convincing, I managed to persuade her to give Soma a chance. She might not like him, but she must respect him for what he's done to prove himself so many times.

Erina: Hai, you are right. I might have stepped out of line a bit. Maybe there is something about him that make me interested in his cooking. I do not know why.

Y/N: That reminds me, didn't Souma try to ask you out before I did?

Erina: I do not know. Why?

I said to her, smirking, looking to joke around.

Y/N: Because he's a hungry boy and he thinks you're a glazed donut!

She was laughing out loud, trying to breathe and catch her breath!

Erina: I am sorry. There no way I can stay Tsundere after hearing that, Y/N. I am dying! I know I will be breaking my stature in Totsuki because this is funniest stuff I have ever heard in my life!

I laughed along with her, and she and I bumped our heads, hurting each other by accident.

Y/N/Erina: Ow!

Y/N: I'm sorry, that's my fault.

Erina: No. It is mine.

Y/N: I insist.

Erina: Please, I know you mean well but this my fault.

We both looked away and blushed. She was more intense while I had a shade of pink on my cheeks. We both turned around a little bit after and we were looking in each other's eyes.

Y/N: You're so beautiful, you know that?

Erina: Yeah, but you a handsome American.

I chuckled at that as I smiled and I still had some heat on my cheeks.

Y/N: You wanna hold hands?

Erina: Please. And can we nap?

Y/N: Yes. Of course. I'm very tired and I haven't been sleeping since our last 'challenge'.

Erina: It make sense.

Erina then held my hand, laid her head on my shoulder and fell asleep. She looked drop-dead gorgeous while she was asleep. I decide to lay a kiss on her head and close my eyes too.

Soon after a couple of hours, we arrived at the Dormitory and I had to say goodbye.

Erina: Y/N!

Y/N: Yeah?

Erina: Let me know when you are ready.

Y/N: I will. Got a kiss for me?

After Erina kissed me on my cheek, she smiled while doing a heart sign on her chest with her hands as I did too as she was driven away.

God I love that girl. I have to marry her sometime in the future.

Soma and I walked in to go into our rooms and rest, but who we are about to meet is not only a Totsuki Alumni, but a former seat of the 10.