Shichi

⁂⁂⁂

The day spent skating in the ice rink ended well. Before we separate from Thoren, James and Aldous, we exchanged contacts and Instagram accounts because they said that the friend of Pluto is also their friend. I was shy at first but Pluto said it's fine. I wasn't expecting that they'll consider me as their friend even though we just met.

I was shocked when I saw their number of followers., The three of them have almost 2 thousand followers, I was shy to give mine knowing that I only have 50. Their photos are also bombed with heart reacts. I noticed that Thoren is the outgoing among them three because he's with multiple person in every frame, indicating that he's friendly. I think he also eats a lot because there's a lot of pictures of him eating mouthwatering foods. James on the other hand is the sporty one. He has pictures playing different sports. One of them is him biting a medal in a basketball uniform with two unfamiliar faces. While Aldous is the classy one, his are composed of photographs of random things, like street signs, setting suns, birdseye view of the city, a window, and even a trash can.

I was conscious if they'll look at mine. I have nothing to hide though. I don't post pictures of myself. The photos in my IG are just Klio and some short poems that randomly pops in my mind that I find worthy to share. I am not photogenic, and I don't have someone to take a picture of me.

"See you at the studio, man. And nice meeting you Luigi." Thoren waved his hand vigorously as we parted ways. Pluto waved back at him while I just smiled weakly. They took the opposite direction as we are, leaving our minimal prints at the newly mopped floor.

"Napakaingay talaga ng baliw na iyon," sabi ni Pluto, habang hawak ang kaniyang jacket sa kaliwang kamay. "Imagine, they went down here just to skate even though the studio has their own ice skating rink."

I looked at him, amazed. "Your studio has their own rink? Isn't that expensive?"

"Yeah, it sure has. But you know, we're not the only trainee there. Our coach has a lot of students. You know, ice skating is somehow rising its popularity nowadays. Parents are enrolling their children during summer, it's like a cram school now," Pluto explained.

"I am really amazed by those people who have plans during this time of the year."

This time, it's Pluto who turned to me, confused. "Why? Don't you have plans during summer?"

"Besides watching anime and reading, no I don't have."

"That's so sad of you." Now, he sounds empathic. "Why don't you hang out with your friends? You know, visit places, outing, things like that."