13. Fairytales

"Hyung, say sike"

Taehyung said as they walked through the campus, smiling and greeting students on their way. They- as in him and Namjoon. The elder passed a look at him but said nothing. Taehyung poked his elbow, wanting to get attention from the president.

"Tae, I don't know what your peanut brain is planning but whatever it is, it's not gonna happen."

The council members were walking toward the venues of the art fest to check the practices of the music and dance team. Taehyung was forced to tag along with Namjoon, skipping a lecture by Professor Hong about The man in the history of the 1800s. He grabbed Namjoon's biceps, feeling the muscles under his palm, and let out a yelp for which Namjoon chuckled. He knows Taehyung can get anything he wants from him in a blink, but Namjoon really wanted to try not to give in so easily.

"Aren't you the uni heartthrob, the hotshot of this universe and another universe, sexy Namjoon?"

As expected, Namjoon paused on his track, arms crossed around his chest as he looked at a widely grinning Taehyung.

"You're lucky you're cute, Kim Taehyung."

He said with a pat on Taehyung's shoulder and took out his phone as soon as he got a notification. Staring back and forth at the phone screen and Taehyung, the president waited for the other to say his plan. Namjoon was already loaded with work and he wasn't really planning to tolerate a pouty Taehyung because that would be one hell of a job. Besides, no one likes sulky Taehyung. Sassy Taehyung has more fans.

"Now tell me what's it?"

"Yaay! That's my favorite hyung..."

"Taehyung!" -Namjoon called out, patiently waiting for Taehyung to say whatever was on his mind. He found the younger smiling wholeheartedly and Namjoon felt somewhere Taehyung was going to ask something simple. Or modest. Or something less exhausting. Only if he knew what was on his way.

"Make me your model."

What?

"Okay.

No. Wait what?"

With eyes wide and a flabbergasted expression, Namjoon asked, couldn't really realize how his belief had gone wrong. Well, how could he misunderstand Taehyung and his smirking lips?

"Taehyung, I wish I could but I don't want to."

Oh well, that's not good. Especially when Taehyung had his eyes wide like saucers, lips curled into a pout, and fingers fidgeting. Namjoon regretted the right moment when he said those and wished to take back the words as soon as possible. Taehyung looked away from him and started walking. Stunned to do anything, Namjoon followed the younger.

"I mean... My photography project is about phenomenological and poetic narratives hidden in a photograph. But I don't want...

Oh, wait."

That's when Namjoon felt everything falling into its place. With Taehyung side glancing at him with a sheepish grin and he was standing astonished by the information in the middle of the campus, ignoring the eyes boring on them, the council president got it.

"Don't tell me... This is all about the redacted whom you want to impress---"

"No. This is not. This is about me being generous to my hyung by sharing the born artist in me that I saved for years from---"

"Okay, okay. I get it. You're the art here. But... No. I don't want a model at this point."

Namjoon was a photography major and the younger knew someone else who was a photography major too. It was all planned but before he could hear another whine from Taehyung, Namjoon covered his ears and walked fast. People stared at the two being dramatic in the middle of the campus but they could care less about it. Namjoon on the other hand, tried his best to avoid a stubborn Taehyung and his flattering offers. As they stopped in front of the conference hall, where a meeting was fixed after an hour, Taehyung grabbed Namjoon's hand, stopping him on his track.