Chapter 4

(A/N: The latest chapter of the manga, which is chapter 249, has watered my crops and extended my lifespan. The Ransuya moments in there I swear— Those glittering eyes and playful smirks with one another after their fight has my shipping heart squealing out in delight. Again, Wakui be camping in fanfiction sites to feed us some delicious crumbs of our ships. Also, the rating has change so beware of the utter sin and filth of this recent chapter. If your innocent eyes are not ready, or this makes you uncomfortable then you need to stop reading here and hit the back button. But if you want to go all the way and sin with me, continue reading ahead and get ready for some debauchery of this chapter. Enjoy!)

Mitsuya's mind and body seemed to be in havoc and war with each other. The remaining common sense inside his head was screaming at him to let go and pushed him away but another part of him was enjoying the kiss and wanted to succumb to it. His traitorous body was reacting instinctively at Ran's ministrations and found himself wrapping his arms around his neck to pull him closer and reciprocated his passionate kisses with the equal amount of vigor and ardor.

He couldn't fight it any longer and let his instincts took over his mind and body.

His tongue battled for dominance against his own as Ran's arm wrapped around his waist and pulled him closer to remove the remaining gap between the two of them. One of his hands had wandered inside his shirt and started to caress the sensitive expanse of his skin which made Mitsuya shivered out in delight. This made Ran bolder and he pinched one of his nipples which grew erect and reacted sensitively against his playful fingers. Mitsuya moaned sweetly against his mouth at his actions, trembling like a leaf against his arms.

"Fuck you... Not there..." Mitsuya mewled like a helpless kitten against his mouth as Ran continued his ministrations against his body and his tongue licked at the roof of his mouth.

"Oh? You mean here darling?" He mumbled hotly against his mouth as his nimble fingers continued to assault the sensitive nubs on his chest which grew oversensitive and red and made him writhed wantonly against his arms.

"Damn you. Fucking bastard." It came out as a breathy moan rather than a threat which made Mitsuya's face flamed in mortification. His body was reacting instinctively, and his mind was clouded with a thick fog of lust which made him unable to pull away but instead clung to him sensually as his legs wrapped around his waist for an additional support.

Ran growled lightly against his mouth upon feeling his legs wrapping around his hips firmly that made him react automatically and proceeded to carry him on the couch and placed him gently on the sofa.

He briefly pulled away to watched Mitsuya's debauched state and the slight drool that was trickling at the underside of his lips which made him licked his own lips hungrily before he proceeded to undressed him and threw off his shirt recklessly somewhere from the ground. Ran didn't waste his time as he dove in and latched his eager mouth into the pale column of his throat and proceeded to kissed and licked at the sensitive expanse of his skin while his hands busied themselves in trying to unzip his pants.

Mitsuya gasped lightly as the feeling of his warm mouth and hot breaths fanning against his neck and his hands buried themselves on his scalp and tugged gently on his locks as he let the other devour every inch of his body while he undressed him sloppily.

Ran finally discarded the remaining of his clothes into the ground and he paused briefly to gazed at the stark-naked body of Mitsuya laid down beneath him. Admiration and lust were evident on his face. The intensity of his stare made Mitsuya self-conscious and looked away.

"Are you just going to loom over me like some creep? I thought you're going to fuck me like you wanted to?" Mitsuya ground out even though the sharpness of his words were weakened since he was looking away and the heavy blush on his face was evident on his face which Ran found cute and adorable at the same time.