Mirabel || Secret Admirer

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘

🗝 : 『 roses mysteriously at your door .. who could be the ones sending you this? 』
❑ : no warnings.
🗒 : do people still read this 🧟‍♀️ uploading for the lovely readers who are somehow still here !! also i put in a little oc for this story ... also i didnt finish since i got a teensie bit lazy :'] apologies !!

you yawned softly as the light peeked out your window, a gentle breeze of air flowing through as you woke up with a smile

you yawned softly as the light peeked out your window, a gentle breeze of air flowing through as you woke up with a smile. every single day, a mysterious sender would leave you a beautiful bouquet of roses and it always brought a smile to your face.

you eagerly walked down the stairs while humming joyfully, opening the front door to see a mix of dark pink and red roses put together in a little bouquet.

it had only been a week of these roses mysteriously showing at your door, but you were dying to know who it was! "maybe i can ask the florist in town.." you shrugged, going back up with the bouquet as you planned to change and meet Ina.

"good morning, Y/N! plan to buy any flowers?" Ina said with a pleasant tone as always, she was the towns florist even if Isabela was always there. "good morning, Ina" you replied, waving at the girl whos hat nearly flew away with the wind.

"i've been meaning to ask, has anyone here passed by and bought a bouquet of dark pink and red roses?" you asked curiously, pointing at the ones you brought with you. Ina observed its petals carefully as she also compared it the ones in her shop.

"quite a handful of people buy these specific pair colors, but i know exactly who gets you these .. are you familiar with the madrigal family?" she questioned, handing you back the roses as you tilted your head. "yes.. why mention them?" you replied with curiosity.

"that one .. curly haired gal.. mirabel! dont tell her i told you, but she gushes about you all the time! shes absolutely inlove with you." Ina snapped her fingers when she remembered, watching your expression become flustered as you hid your face. "t-thank you." you managed to mumble as you walked away.

"my crush.. is my secret admirer.. sounds like something from a romance novel." you chuckled, but certainly werent complaining.