Camilo | Tradition

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘

🗝: 『 camilo and you always had a tradition, even as you grew older, it never changed. 』
❑ : no warnings!! just camilo being inlove
🗒: i didnt realize i didnt upload this here , oopsies [ unless i did, so let me know yolo ] i also find it funny seeing people cry in my comments .. italics are flashbacks!

" 'milo, look! its raining

" 'milo, look! its raining.. guess what that means? " younger you asks, excited as you and camilo practically pressed your faces against the window glass, gentle rain dripping from the skies. "mhm! i'll ask my mama if i can go, she'll probably say yes!" younger camilo grins, grabbing you by your tiny little hands as you two walked towards pepa, who happily agreed to letting camilo dance in the rain.

you smile fondly, noticing the raindrops that began to fall, it would usually mean that pepa began to have another breakdown. though this time it was time for crops to be watered, at this time you would usually start to prepare your own meal, but you awaited a certain curly haired boy to arrive at your door.

"y/n, amor!- your favorite chameleon is here!" you hear a familiar voice say behind your front door, your face quickly lightens up as you open it. to be greeted with mariano.. until he shapeshifted back into the familiar camilo. he has a toothy grin, bowing down as he extends his hand forward.

"will i have this dance, amor?" camilo asks with a grin as you scoff at his antics, grabbing onto his hand as he dragged you outside into the rain.

"the rain is so wonderful.." you whisper between the dance of you and camilo, he wears a proud look on his face before replying.

"you have to thank mi mamá for that one, shes wonderful.." camilo says softly, he was very fond of his parents, most especially for his mother who would push away rainstorms and thunder for her family.

"you were always a mamas boy, hm?" you hum, yelping suddenly as camilo lifts you up in the air for a moment and did a twirl. "of course i am! i adore mi mamá, aswell as mi papá" camilo laughs, enjoying the rest of the day under the pouring rain.