Camilo | Hold Me?

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘

🗝: 『 dont go just yet. 』
❑ : no warnings..
🗒: me writing about camilo for the nth time core !!! i should just rename this book camilo x reader oneshots.. /j this was a request on tumblr :)

having a sleepover would be fun they said, it'll be fine they said, but the way you were too afraid to go to sleep was childish

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

having a sleepover would be fun they said, it'll be fine they said, but the way you were too afraid to go to sleep was childish. you didnt like being alone in a room, it felt cold and the darkness was suffocating.

you lifted the soft blanket over your head, but it didnt seem to help. you decided to resort to your last option, though you really didnt want to bother him in the middle of the night.

knocking lightly at the bright door, you take a deep breath and silently hope it wouldnt open. and when it did, a tired camilo who yawned opened it. "amor? why are you awake.." he sleepily mumbled, leaning onto your shoulder as he still felt tired.

"sorry to bother you, 'milo.. but i didnt like being alone.." you admitted, holding onto him as camilo fully processed what you meant. "oh.. would you like to sleep here..?" he questioned and you nodded your head, camilo grabbed your hand and led you inside his room.

directly walking to his bed, he flopped back down onto its comfortable sheets and fell back asleep almost instantly. you giggle at camilo, gently sneaking into the bed as you laid next to him, feeling much better that you werent alone. "please dont go to sleep just yet.." you begged in your head, turning towards camilo who was already fast asleep.

you still couldnt sleep, which was unfortunate. so you'd twist and turn trying to sleep but it seemed almost impossible. you worried that you were bothering camilo with your movements, so you tried to quietly sneak out of bed, but camilo grabbed your hand.

"dont go.." he muttered, and you sighed. "can you.. hold me?" you asked shyly, hanging your head low to hide the warm feeling of your face burning up in embarrassment. "..sure.. just dont leave me.." you went back into bed, camilo wrapped his arms around you as you smiled.

you got a good nights sleep.

Encanto x Reader Oneshots.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें