Bruno | Wake Up

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘

🗝: 『 well thats definitely one way to wake someone up.. 』
❑ : no warnings
🗒: holy fuck an idea to write i finally have that <\3 im going to post shorter fics cause im running out of motivation..

[ College Au. ]

being a hardworking student surely wasnt easy, studying constantly, doing nothing but study and even sacrificing sleep. bruno worried for you, he'd often catch you at times dozing off in the library or during school lunch.

today he decided to make sure you wouldnt fall asleep (especially since you often missed a class by doing so) and studied with you, sitting next to you as he occasionally went to check on your hopefully awake state.

bruno thought it was a good idea to get to studying aswell, so he brought his chemistry book with him so he could study for finals next week. as he silently read, bruno felt himself flinch slightly as a head leaned onto his shoulder.

"y/n.. everytime." bruno sighs, noticing how quietly snored in the quiet library the male admittedly liked having you close like this.. so a part of him wasnt exactly going to complain.

bruno felt a smile form on his lips as he stared at you, ruffling your hair gently as you mumbled incoherent words in your sleepy state but what he noticed is that you seemingly really liked what he was doing.

he'd realized the time and sighed, it was time for next period. "y/n, wake up.." bruno shook you softly, but that didnt seem to work.. but he noticed how one of your eyes opened for just a second, so he had an idea.

he lifted your face up by your chin, inching closer and closer to your lips until-

"i-im up! im up!-"
"thats what i thought, now lets go"