Pepa | Perfect Skies

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘

🗝: 『 pepas been having a bad week, therefore theres snow and endless rain, the townspeople are worried for this sudden emotional weather

🗝: 『 pepas been having a bad week, therefore theres snow and endless rain, the townspeople are worried for this sudden emotional weather. 』
❑ : no warnings!
🗒: never thought i'd be requested a pepa x reader ,, nevertheless lets go!! thank you for requesting, lovely requester <3 (also for the fact pepa still has children, you can imagine you adopted kids if you arent a guy or something help)

 』❑ : no warnings! 🗒: never thought i'd be requested a pepa x reader ,, nevertheless lets go!! thank you for requesting, lovely requester <3 (also for the fact pepa still has children, you can imagine you adopted kids if you arent a guy or someth...

the townspeople all had worried chatter as light snow fell upon the encanto once again, this usually meant that pepa was worried or anxious. it seemed to be happening often, first it was rain, then thunderstorms and now it was snowing.

"mamá.. its alright! just deep breaths.." antonio tried to reassure her, but it seemed to be useless as her breathing was erratic and panicking. "i can calm down.. i can calm down.." she whispers softly to herself, trying to regain her composure as the cloud above her head slowly disappeared.

"y/n is up!-" mirabel yells, bursting open the door to pepas room as the cloud had completely disappeared, a rainbow forming above pepas head as she gasped. "they're awake? let me see them!" she says, jolting out of her seat as she gently pushed past mirabel.

"y/n.. mi vida, are you alright?" pepa said with a soft tone, kneeling down at the side of your bed as you nod. "pepa.. its just a small fever, nothing to worry about.." you chuckled weakly, pepa was known to overthink and worry too much, but she couldnt help it after the loss of her father.

"i know.. im just glad you're up, you slept for 2 days straight.." pepa said, putting your hand on her cheek as she pressed herself against the palm of your hand. "yeah.. im sorry for making you worry.." you apologized, but pepa shook her head.

"no.. dont apologize, just stay here with me.." pepa mumbled sleepily, shes been having lack of sleep with how much shes worried for you. "come on... go rest, mi amor.." you told her, watching her fall asleep slowly as a rainbow was above her head.

after this, no longer did the bad weather return, only rainbows and perfect skies.