Bruno | Memories

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘

🗝: 『 the sun may glow bright, but it could never compare to you. 』
❑ : no warnings!
🗒: quick drabble .. uh whats your favorite song? currently mine is dark red by steve lacy ( which u should listen to cause i listened to it while writing )

you two walked on the beach, hand in hand as you spoke no words but the sounds of the strong winds and the feeling of the tides washing against their feet made the silence comfortable, you smiled widely

you two walked on the beach, hand in hand as you spoke no words but the sounds of the strong winds and the feeling of the tides washing against their feet made the silence comfortable, you smiled widely. looking at the bruno who stared back with starstruck eyes, your smile was beautiful.

there was no star, nor galaxy that could compare to yours. you made him feel like he was laying in the sun on a nice day, you were perfect and bruno was falling inlove all over again.

his green eyes started into your (e/c) ones, bruno could see a spark in hour eyes that made his heart want to burst. he would do anything for you, as you would do the same for him.

its admittedly brunos favorite memory of you, the way the sun kissed your features only made you even more beautiful than you were on that sunrise.

memories were something that bruno cherised, because that was all he had left while staring blankly at your gravestone, an empty feeling lingered in his heart.

the sun began to rise infront of him, its bright glow only reminded him of you. this is why bruno admired the sun so much, because it felt like his last remaining piece of you.