Bruno | Never Again

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘

🗝: 『 maybe love truly wasnt meant for you. 』
❑ : no warnings! yelling and slapping.. i should remember to add my warnings..
🗒: i wonder if people ever get sick of me making bruno angst, anyways.. this personally hurt to make imo 🛌 lol

 this personally hurt to make imo 🛌 lol

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

it was .. rough, when bruno came back because it felt like he never did. he was so distant from you, he'd always be in his vision cave or just trying his best to stay away from you. even on a bed where you were next to each other, he felt so far and you felt alone with nothing but hugging a pillow for comfort.

"welcome home, mi amor.." you told bruno when you opened the door to your shared home, he didnt reply but brushed past you. hanging his ruana by the clothes hanger as he went immediately to bed.

that was the same cycle every night, the same four words being told to him when he'd get home, hoping that he'd reply with "hello, y/n. hows my beautiful lover?" like he'd used to say, but he never did.

today was the day you'd face him, confronting him about the cold shoulder that he was given to the person he married. "bruno.." this caught his attention, as you never referred to him with his name but always with a nickname you gave him.

"what do you need, y/n?" was the first words he'd tell you in days, you held back the urge to cry as you stood your ground. "why are you so distant!? i've been trying so hard to fix this relationship but all you've been doing is ignoring me!-" you yelled, raising your voice much louder than you expected.

"oh come on, y/n. do you think you're the only one with problems?! im hurting too!" he shot back, standing up this time as he towered over you slightly. "and don't even get me started on how much you've been nagging me this week." bruno grumbled.

"then why do you keep staying away from me? you'd always say that we'd get rid of our problems together !" you cried, but were cut off to a slap in the face. your eyes widened, cheek stinging as you looked down at the ground.

"you're so annoying.. this is why i wonder why i came back." bruno scoffed, but when he heard you're sniffling. his eyes widened, a painfully familiar sight flashbacked in his head.

it was when he was all alone in the walls, all he wanted to be with his family, his lover, but he was sacrificing himself for them. bruno would cry silently to sleep, he wanted to feel your warm arms wrapped around him but his only comfort was a pillow and the sounds of his own sniffling.

"y/n- wait.. i didnt mean!-"

"bruno madrigal, i am done with you."

you looked up at him with tearful eyes, hand on your cheek as bruno himself started to cry. he hurt someone again, but it was worse because it wasnt with his gift - but he did it. bruno was truly the worst.

"i never want to see your face ever again.." you said, voice brittle as you slipped the ring off your finger. "keep the house, i dont care anymore." were the last words you told him, running out of the house as you finally allowed all your tears to fall. staring down at the ring in your finger, you threw it out towards the forest in anger.

you never wanted to love ever again.