Aria: you know you are just staring at me like a creep..... Stop making me uncomfortable.... And if you are okay.... Please kindly leave my place.... I have a mission to complete.......

She said as she turned around to go back to kitchen just then I asked her something making her stop.....

Hoseok: The person who is sleeping in the couch is your mission, right???

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I asked her as she is glaring at me right now..

Aria: that's none of your business, Mr. Devil.....

She spat those words as I look at her with my very cold eyes as I finally understand what she is trying to do... She is trying to be brave..... It's okay.... Let's see sunshine, who is brave..... As I started to walk towards her seeing me like that, she started to get backwards and after sometime her back crashed on the wall..... I am looking at her as she is looking at me with a little panic..... I forwarded my hand to touch her cheek......

Aria: I am still wearing the necklace.... You will burn if you try to touch me......

Hoseok: does it looks like I care......

I said as my power got weakned because of coming earth..... I still have some left..... Instead of touching her check I grab her necklace and throw it somewhere... Even though my hand got burnt a bit..... she looked at me horrified just then we heard a voice from behind.......

???: What is going on here??? Where am I ?????

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

Author pov

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Author pov

Five people is enjoying their victory as after a long time, they got what they wanted...... The wine glass is clicking with each other as they are enjoying.....

Taehyun: So, finally all of their properties and business is ours....... I can't believe it we finally get rid off that pesk......

He said as he is drinking the wine......

Huing Kai: but I think, Yeonjun hyung is little disappointed as his favorite sex slave died...... He had so much fun with her..... I bet she is good in bed......

He said as Yeonjun chuckled......

Yeonjun: she is indeed.......So, we should proceed with the plan we made???

Yeonjun asked as everyone nodded.......

Soobin: of course.... After all, we all came here about years ago only for that..... We used those seven just to get into high position but they seems to trick us and try to kill us...... But they forgot who we are..... We are the dangerous assassin's...... Now, see their generation got vanished.... We killed them and their only heir...... From tomorrow, the first attack we will do on Namsen tower and then in Railway station and airport...... Again, this country will go under the rule of biggest mafia Assassins......

He said as everyone started to laugh..... They are even worse than devil........

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

In hell

The demons are running to save their lives as the havoc fall upon them....... She is not showing any mercy to her own kind.... Because she is looking for them.....  She grabbed a female demon girl and ask her.......

???: Such a hilarious s**t you are...... I bet you know where is your kings.......

The demon girls nodded in denial that only got her anger........ She didn't care anything and uses her powers as the girl got vanished in thin air.....

She then looked at the huge Army that is gather for stopping her.... She only chuckled......

???: You know I can make you all vanish just the snap of my finger...... It's still time to think if you want to die or be my side......

She said with a devilsh grin in her face but it turned into a angry as hearing the next words from someone in the army......

??1: We will only bow to our kings..... They are the rulers of hell...... No girl can be ruler of hell..... A girl being ruler of hell is nothing but disgrace......

She looked at that man and with her powers she dragged him in front of her.... She clenches his jaw remembering every word of him..... She is listening this since childhood.... She is a disgrace... She is a disgrace..... Because of that, his father took those five woman and give birth to sons and lock her in the deep inside the palace with dark magic....

She didn't waste as she moved her hand forward and a sword came in her hand and with a spilt second, the man is on the ground without his Head..... Such a gursome way to kill someone.......

???: BOW DOWN TO ME...... BOW DOWN TO QUEEN LILITH...... THE QUEEN OF HELL.....

As in fear, everyone started to bow

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

As in fear, everyone started to bow..... She is smirking seeing this.... Now, only thing is left is to kill those seven.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment

And tell me if you like it...... Tell me what do you think????

Today, I will be updating Mafia brothers BTS Fanfiction...... Stay tuned for that.... First 3 chapters........

Devils Dark Obsession //BTS Fanfiction// (21+) ✅✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें