Doctor: Sorry... We can't save the child..... She fall terribly from the stairs.... It's still a miracle she is alive.... She was awake.... You can talk to her......

As the doctor said and get out of there.... Jungkook just looked at nowhere as if he can't process what is happening.... His child is dead..... The pain of loosing his child that he couldn't even see is so bigger that he forgot his sanity.... His whole body is trembling I anger and sadness...... He looked at the door where Aria is.... Without thinking anything, he dashed inside the room...... He can see Aria is looking at the window but that is none of his concern..... He is blinded by anger and he lashed out on her..... In a Swift moment, he grabbed Aria throat and started to choke her as Aria's eyes got bigger seeing it... She is struggling to get out of his grip.....

Jungkook: why??? You did this on purpose??? You killed my child ..... How could you?? HOW COULD YOU??? YOU KILLED YOUR OWN CHILD!!!! I HATE YOU ...... I HATE YOU........

as he is choking her so hard, just then Jimin and Seokjin get himself away from her as Taehyung and doctor came to check the commotion...... Jungkook got out with the help of Jimin and Seokjin......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A huge fog is surrounded the whole place as slowly I get up from my sleep..... I remember everything.... I remember everything what happened....I remember who am I......I finally remember who Aria is...... I hate her in my first lifetime and also hate her in my second lifetime...... As, I slowly started to look around and see my wings are withered..... Of course, it will be.... After all, I came to earth.... Along with rest of them..... I look around but didn't find anyone..... I wonder, just like me, they also remember about their past life..... I wonder if Aria is still alive in Earth.....I decided to hide my wings.... As I need to find Aria.... I also think hoseok is here..... I will find her wherever she will be.... Earth or heaven..... I will burn everything to find her... She is mine.... Even if I hate her, my Obsession towards her didn't let me to hate her .....

Jungkook: I am coming bunny......

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

Hoseok pov

I am looking myself in the mirror as Aria give me the clothes.... I don't know how she managed it ....... But for now, I decided to get closer to her... It will be difficult as she kinda maintain distance from me because of being a Devil......  I go out of the room and go to the living room as I can see in the kitchen she is making breakfast..... She is looking beautiful as always..... My eyes will never get tired seeing her like this..... Unknowingly a smile crept in my lips thinking about what if they haven't come in between.... Then she and I will be living like a normal couple.... She will cook for me every morning and I will taste it....... All is just a dream that I don't know if can ever fulfill....... I was so into my thoughts, I didn't realize she is now in front of me.... She snapped her fingers making me come into sense....