12

the sun had already set, only a few streaks of dark orange and red remained in the sky.

despite having the beautiful sunset view, the taekook couple were unable to admire the whole scenery as they had been more busy with admiring each other.

taehyung had his back pressed against his husband's chest, head tilted to the side as they share a french kiss. his hands clutched on the dominant male's larger ones wrapped around his petite frame, his hole stuffed with the other's member settled deeply inside of him.

"my love..." jungkook choked out a moan into the kiss, eyes fluttering as his head lightly tilts back when he felt him clench around him.

the brunette only hummed, a smile on his swollen lips hearing his husband's pleasured sounds.

he was then tempted to teasingly move his waist a bit that had the sensitive dominant male's hands grab his hips and lightly curse under his breath. the rose scented water in the bathtub overspilling to the sides at their movements.

taehyung smiles widely as he leaned back again, tilting his head sideways to recapture his husband's lips.

jungkook very much welcomed back the addicting lips, tongue sensually sliding back inside the younger's mouth. his hands gripping tighter on the the brunette's waist.

despite his rather tight grip that would surely leave a mark, he was careful and gentle specifically with the younger's tummy. large hands pressing flat and would caress the span of his pudgy stomach.

sounds of light splashes of water and lewd noises of their hungry kisses along with ragged breaths and moans resonated continuously inside the bathroom. the atmosphere getting warmer despite it the natural chilly temperature at night.

"baby..." jungkook huffs as they momentarily disconnected their lips, the brunette pressing a sloppy kiss on his jaw.

taehyung hummed as he now properly leaned back, resting his head on the order's shoulder. eyes closing as he bit his lip feeling his husband's stiff member throbbing inside of him.

"my love... i want to make love to you so badly..." jungkook's breath was hot against the younger's ear as he whispered the words.

the brunette knew his husband was asking for consent even though he had already initiated the first move by wanting to have jungkook's cock as they bathe.

he appreciated how the dominant male was making sure he could go on further and that he would be comfortable with it.

jungkook was confused when the brunette slowly stood, his cock sliding out from its warmth but then taehyung went back to his lap, legs on both his sides.

he soon felt the brunette's hands on his member that had him bit his lip, pumping him a few times before guiding him back inside the warm, tight hole that had them both moaning at being reconnected again.

"my love..." jungkook moans, face snuggling on the brunette's chest who wrapped his arms around him, soft moans also leaving his lips.

it wasn't long until taehyung had settled down, having his husband's full length inside of him once again. clearly giving him an answer.

"jungkookie, my love... i'm all yours..."

the brunette knew how patient jungkook had been and how the older held back when he didn't gave consent so it wasn't a surprise to him when the dominant male instantly stood, securing him in his arms and made their way to the bedroom after he had said those consenting words.