25

"that tickles" taehyung lightly giggles when jungkook momentarily grazed his lips over the younger's exposed skin by his neck before trailing soft open mouthed kisses.

the blonde male caressed the younger's side, humming. "i like kissing your skin..." he murmurs. the simple statement having the brunette's already blushing cheeks in a darker shade of red.

"you should focus back on your work" taehyung instead replied as he hides his face away in the crook of his husband's neck as he was straddling him.

jungkook only chuckled before focusing his eyes back on the papers he was reviewing.

after the blonde male had attended to the brunette, helping him with his problem with his chest; taehyung wanted to cuddle more which he gladly welcomed as they settled in his chair, the younger on his lap as he worked on some papers on his desk.

"do you want to properly sleep on the sofa - "

"no" the brunette cuts off the other as he lightly pouts and tightens his arms around the other making jungkook to let out another laugh.

"alright, keep me company then while i work" the older says pressing a kiss on the pregnant male's temple who only lightly nods before snuggling back in the crook of his neck.

it didn't even take at least five minutes when jungkook felt his husband's even breathing and soft snores leaving his lips.

the older smiles as he carefully pulls his coat over the other to make sure he was all kept warm.

he continues with his work, careful with his movements as he gets papers done on his desk and typing on his laptop to make sure he wouldn't disturb the pregnant male's sleep.

although, as much as jungkook didn't mind his sore legs and would want to have his husband cuddled up in his lap, he'd lay him later on the sofa for him to sleep more comfortably.

*

everyone in the ceo's floor had their lips sealed, eyes focused on their monitor screens or on the papers and tasks assigned to them.

they could feel the ceo's rage despite the said man just standing by his secretary's desk and all of them knew why and they didn't want to get involved.

they heard him shout at the 'new' employee earlier who had just suddenly entered his office without permission or even informed jiyeon.

what's worst was that employee entered when the ceo was with his husband. they didn't know if he didn't listen to the briefing earlier for 'new' employees - not to enter the ceo's office without permission - or he was plain stupid.

"my sincerest apologies, mister jeon. i take full responsibility. i have no excuses" jiyeon speaks in a full ninety-degree bow.

"why weren't you in your post? and where was sunoo?" jungkook asks, voice a bit calm but his grim face saying otherwise as he side glanced the assistant secretary who also had his head casted down.

before reaching his office door, anyone would have to past the secretary's desk as it was situated just on the right side since basically they have to ask permission and inform her as what they need from the ceo.

"i had sunoo deliver some files and i went to the supply room to get additional papers, mister jeon" jiyeon informs.

all the other employees felt bad for jiyeon. she obviously wasn't at fault as anyone who had been working in the corporation knew all too well than to walk in the office without permission plus if jiyeon wasn't in her desk, they would wait - not barge in the ceo's office. it was simply common sense.