39

all the employees at the jeon corporation were happy and high spirits at the sight of the pregnant male in the building.

they all now can rest assured that their ceo would be pretty much in a good mood throughout the whole day due to his husband's presence.

the jeon couple had just visited seokjin and namjoon as taehyung wanted to visit them and talk to the two about meeting his mother.

the family had a quick lunch out in the kim residence garden enjoying the icecream that taehyung and jungkook had bought plus some cookies that the brunette had baked.

"appa, we got mint choco ice cream" taehyung exclaimed pointing at the bag jungkook was holding.

everything that they hd bought was sweet to say the least and the pregnant male was very much loving each bite, humming and caressing his pregnant tummy occasionally talking to the baby asking if he liked the taste of the icecream or cookie which the other's found adorable.

"i actually want to talk to the two of you about something" the pregnant male mumbled, now just playing with the spoon in his hand and poking the melted icecream. "well, about someone..." he lightly sighs.

seokjin looked at namjoon as if to ask if he knew what their son was talking about but the other only shrugged.

"my..." the brunette paused and looked at jungkook who gave him a reassuring smile. "my birth mother... i told her i'll be the one to reach out" taehyung briefly informs.

the news about his mother wanting to see him wasn't anything new to the namjin couple as taehyung had already told them about it before. the only new information was the brunette now responding to her.

"is that what you want to do, tae bear?" seokjin was the first to ask. "do you want to see her?"

taehyung only looks at his dad at first. he had the same question for years now and now being confronted about it to make a decision still makes him unsure.

"if you feel comfortable in seeing her, then you should" namjoon then speaks, smiling at the younger seeing how conflicted he looks. "only meet up with her if you feel like it, you don't need to pressure yourself in meeting her. at the end of the day, we want you to decide for yourself on this"

the brunette had a hand on his pregnant tummy, one hand clutched now on jungkook as he nods and smiles at his parents.

he knew that his dad and appa would support him in whatever he decides to do but it always feels reassuring hearing it from them directly.

seokjin went over to the younger and gave him a tight hug, taehyung quick to cuddle up against the other. "i love you, tae bear. you can always come here or give us a call if you need to talk"

taehyung had ended up spending the rest of his day in jungkook's office. the older had offered to take him home after they had lunch together with the namjin couple but the pregnant male insisted on tagging along.

well, the brunette honestly doesn't want to be apart from his husband just yet despite the fact that they'll be of course be seeing each other at home.

jungkook was in meetings after meetings leaving the brunette alone in the office with sunoo occasionally checking up on him and would bring him snacks and drinks.