28

"taebear, which one do you prefer?" kim seokjin asks as he eyes the ice cream cakes on display, choosing between the red velvet or oreo cookies and cream.

the pregnant male has a small pout on his lips as he thinks before pointing at the red velvet flavoured one. "let's go with this. appa, you're alright with this flavour right?"

namjoon who was chatting with mister bang at the cashier gives them a thumbs up. "as long as it isn't mint choco" he briefly exclaimed.

taehyung and seokjin looked more around the mini mart, basically the pregnant male getting a lot of sweet treats with the older telling him to get whatever he wanted.

"alrighty, we'll get all these" seokjin says as he now placed the basket at the counter.

taehyung was done with his schedules for the day and found out that his parents were both on a day off so he decided to spend time with them - well, specifically namjoon picking him up as seokjin didn't like the idea of the pregnant brunette driving alone. plus jungkook wouldn't be home til late in the evening as he would be working a little late due to the preparations for the jeon corporation event.

"thank you, mister bang" the brunette says as the old man had bagged up all the stuff they had bought.

"here, tae" mister bang handed taehyung a pack of icecream mochi. "it's nothing much but take it as my congratulatory gift for your pregnancy"

taehyung widely smiles, startling the old man when he engulfed him in a hug. seokjin and namjoon smiling at the sight. "thank you, mister bang"

*

the kims were finally back at their house, the house staff delighted seeing the young master home since it's been awhile since taehyung had visited.

"congratulations on the pregnancy, young master tae" everyone excitedly greeted the brunette whose cheeks remained in a pink shade as he thanked them.

he wasn't surprised that everyone in the house and even mister bang knew that he was pregnant without him telling or seeing them knowing all too well who had proudly informed them - no one else but his dad, kim seokjin.

"just take a seat, bub. i'll cook us something to eat" seokjin says gesturing for the younger who was eating the icecream mochi he got to seat on one of the counter stools.

"let me help you, honey" namjoon volunteers.

"i love you so much joonie but you can take a seat too" the doctor exclaimed giving his husband a peck on the lips before pushing him to take a seat beside the brunette who laughs.

taehyung and namjoon still ended up helping seokjin in the kitchen with the simple tasks such as peeling and cutting some of the vegetables as the older decided to cook japanese curry.

although, much bickering were heard between the two husbands with taehyung just laughing especially everytime namjoon would try to defend himself getting more scoldings from the other.

the brunette smiles as he sat back down feeling his feet tired and quietly watching his parents. he did miss their bickering.

he kept his eyes on them realizing how much he had missed them. he was happy that he was able to get to visit the two today.

"are you alright, bub?" seokjin asked, now standing infront of the younger and brushing a few strands off his face.

"you can lay on the sofa or in your room if you're feeling tired. we'll call you when the food is ready." namjoon says as he passed by behind the younger and giving a kiss on the top of his head before proceeding to get the spices in the pantry.