Religion

Religion.
The perfect separation. The root of some evil and some good.
Religion teaches us to love within our own religion and teach people that our religion is the way & far more superior than any other religion/ belief.

Just like in the earlier/modern times Whites were/are telling their kids that they're better than black kids/any other race,And better than them period. These kids listen and get fed lies , they're more like brainwashed. You see when I was young I was never asked once "Do you want to be a Christian ?" "Do you want to spend your life worshipping a white men who promise to answer all your prayers no matter what ?but fail to do so?"
Even though they're starving kids, obese kids , kids with no shoes ,kids with designer shoes.
Slavery , and stillbirths ,murderers and constant wars. The evil getting what they desire and the good not getting anything .
If I was to say "I Don't believe in God."
What would be your reaction?
You'll start thinking you know everything about me and saying
That I am a evil , and a devil-worshipper and that I am going to hell and that I am not worthy of conversation and you would look at me in disgust, you will call me names and say "she's an atheist No matter how good she do/give to the world She will burn in hell forever".

Similar to racism if you think about it.

I am an "atheist" because I question How I live my life and keep an open mind about truth and lies. If God is real I will continue to allow him to guide me to him. I shouldn't be dehumanized or unworthy because of my open mind and beliefs,I personally don't think there should be a name for that ,just another way to separate each other as human.
I can't really talk about many religions but I can talk about Christianity and their church and bible .
The head of the church acts so superior to it's audience that it's annoying ,there's a "First Lady " and the pastor sits in a big chair as if he's God and he preach and preach and qoute the bible but I dare one to quote Leviticus 26:29
"And you shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall you eat."
Woah I know.
All of our sins the little ones and the big ones equally are going to send us to hell .
I try to keep an open mind in things and I'm sure that religion is nonsense and I will never intentionally want to participate in any of it ,BUT I will keep an open mind in God and believe there is something that created us even if it's an object😂man😂, light, how about the stars ,moon or the sun ? The trees that gives us oxygen and the water . Maybe we see God everyday in those things that's working together to keep us alive equally no matter our journey, but we don't ever say thanks to those things instead we abuse them, cut them down, and overuse them and on top of that we just worship books written to separate & control society .
If the sun was never to come up there wouldn't be a new day and if there were no moon along with the sun then Earth wouldn't be a place for no human being . We thank God for a new day but really it's the sun and the moon and our health,and even good health wouldn't be shit without the sun and the moon.
Religion is so upsetting because people are blind.
This world is nothing but separated how about we all come together and make the world a better place, because somebody's God not doing it.