(12) HASHIRAS

"Come whith me, and you'll be, the seventh maid in a row..."

______________《☆♡☆》_______________

______ felt a great dangerous atmosphere, so he should take his brother and Nezuko to a safe place away from that woman, the boy with a cold look called "Tomioka-san" by the butterfly girl, I just look at her for a few seconds to say.

X - To me.... nobody hates me - Expressionless that surprised everyone present.

- (No time to joke, that weird butterfly is going to kill my family!!) - He thought ____ as veins were marked by her anger.

X - wow, sorry. Weren't you aware? - Feigning sadness - he regretted telling you.

The girl at the end of speaking surprised the Tomioka-san and tanjirou while ____ had a neutral look, the butterfly girl had eye contact with the sick girl, her dark violet eyes showed surprise to see her also many questions about her appearance, but quickly denied everything, she had to do her mission, kill demons.

X - Ne, you guys - those mentioned raised their eyes - You are protecting some demons. Stay away, it can be dangerous - smiles-

T- No... well, if it's a demon... But - nervous-

- They are our brothers - hug Eren with difficulty - If you want to kill him... First you will have to kill me - threatening -

X- wow, I'm so sorry - putting his hand in his mouth feigning worry and sadness - Ne, cute girl, I can't kill you, but if your brother and so you don't hate me like everyone hates Tomioka-san, I will kill the demons with a poison that won't make them suffer - he smiles as he raises his katana -

T- Can they move? - I ask coldly receiving the confused looks of the boys - Take your brothers to a safe place, move, even if your legs hurt.

T- Sorry. Thanks a lot! - grabs Nezuko and takes her away, ____ imitates her action, although she is weak.

X - Isn't this a violation of our rules? -Smiling-

The aforementioned only looked at her in a threatening way, when the butterfly girl wanted to leave, Tomioka stopped her with his katana making them make sparks when both katanas had contact.

X - This is serious, Tomioka-san - angry and would be - What does a Pillar do protect demons?

While that fight between the two pillars was happening, Tanjirou and ____ ran with all their strength feeling how their lungs burned with desire, that the heart was crying out to stop but that was not an option for the two hunters, until ____ felt the presence of another hunter approaching them, quickly _____ dodged it by finding the gaze of a girl who had another butterfly brooch "Am I being harassed by crazy butterflies without feelings!?" That girl's eyes showed nothing, but if she reflected a hint of surprise to see that someone had dodged her but only left that to push Tanjirou making her release Nezuko.