(6) FINAL SELECTION

_________________《♡☆♡》_____________

I stared at the boy in front of me, everything about him

I stared at the boy in front of me, everything about him... calmed me down... but I came back to reality... no! You have to concentrate, you have a mission, kill the bloody transvestite vampire and have a cure for Eren.

For a future... without fear... for Armin, Eren and Urokodaki, for those I must kill our enemies..... for their sake... and for all those who left.... mom. .... father.

I stopped looking at him, but there's a detail I didn't realize until now.....he had a Urokodaki protective mask....Is he...? The one you mentioned? The fact that his sister is a demon?...... well, that shouldn't matter to me... I have a family to protect.

Armin and I went to a more secluded place because it was very annoying that everyone saw us, believe me you don't want to know what they were thinking....... tch that disgusting... sometimes he asked me... if I really have to protect these people... they are disgusting.

Although he can't put everyone in the same bag......some are good people....like my family....Armin started talking to me...he said it was a good idea for us to be together since It's for my safety... since he has the medicines to calm me down and so that I don't feel so bad... I didn't know that, I didn't know that there was medicine for me... he told me that he did it...

Since he discovered that he could stop the discomfort of my health for a period of time and that other medicines were to control my mental illnesses... I looked at him surprised... he had done that for me....

- Thanks Armin, I don't know what I would do without you *smiles*

A- N-no need to thank, I-it's the least I can do for y-you.

I just nodded, then two girls magically appeared....... one had white hair and the other had black hair, she had flowered kimonos....they began to explain what this test was about..... I must admit that they give off a bad feeling when they speak synchronized... they look like possessed dolls.

............ 7 DAYS!???, they just said that I'm going to stay here with those ugly 7 days!?, shit........ well.. can I to do it... but there's someone who won't stand it....... Eren.. I think he's going to go crazy if he doesn't see me soon, but I know that Urokodaki will be able to keep him calm....... ... wait.

After explaining what was necessary and giving us luck, they told us that it was time to go in............... I felt Armin's thoughts "I'm going to die" "I'm scared", I was very scared, I grabbed her hand to calm her down "We'll be fine, if you're together we can", she agreed with a smile, I sighed... it's time... I have to make myself a hunter to give Eren and Armin a better life.