(11)THE MOUNTAIN OF SPIDERS

~"He said.... oh Mary, contrary how does your garden grow?" ~

______________《☆♡☆》______________

The birds sang implying that the day had already arrived, the sun transmitted the intense heat they need, on that morning a girl with hair ____ who had golden flowers on her head began to wake up little by little, she felt very heavy, I completely...

The birds sang implying that the day had already arrived, the sun transmitted the intense heat they need, on that morning a girl with hair ____ who had golden flowers on her head began to wake up little by little, she felt very heavy, I completely opened her only eye meeting Tanjirou's face very close, a faint blush adornment on ___'s face could feel the opponent's breathing... When did he go to his bed? she pushed her face back, felt someone take her waist, the girl under her gaze meeting Zenitsu who had her holding her waist, ____ went around her eye... Then he would scold him, he also found the boar-headed boy... How can he breathe with that in his head? I didn't know for sure... he didn't see Nezuko or Eren, maybe they got into their boxes because of the sun setting.

____ grabbed Zenitsu's hand to be able to free herself from her grip, which worked, since the boy had a heavy sleep which he greatly appreciated ____, she stood carefully from her bed where the intruders who went to her bed were, the first steps for her was difficult since her legs trembled but after others she was able to stay well, She left the room carefully to go to the garden, she wanted to have a few moments to herself, it seemed strange and uncomfortable to have a yukata since she had never used one in her life, I walk carefully is to reach a large wisteria tree, _____ she sat calmly there, the air was very fresh and cute, the sun gave him slight caresses, "Everything is getting so weird...." After that thought, he started coughing a lot, she tried to calm down since the throat hurt like shit, she touched the place where I felt the pain " Maybe I only stayed about 6 months ... I have to hurry or else, Eren will not be human again and the death of my parents will not be avenged" he thought ____, he was afraid of the idea of dying and never returning, but if it is so that his brothers do not have "shame" everything would be fine, I raise his eyes to admire the beautiful wisteria flowers, his beautiful color was something that had to be admired.

Something she did not realize was that a boy with a boar's head watched her from afar, he admired the face of ____ that showed delicacy and beauty, the flowers he had shone in the sunlight .... She looked like a goddess that way... He knew they had started on the left foot and even hit her... something he regretted a lot... But suddenly if he hit himself, he never thought so... He was sure she was doing something to him.

Inosuke only looked again where ____ was, but seeing that he was no longer there, he was exalted, looked for the girl with his gaze, was so focused on finding her that he did not realize that she was behind him, ____ touched Inosuke's shoulder, he was exalted to feel that touch, turned quickly with an annoying look towards the cause, but his anger disappeared when he saw _____ with a calm face.

- It seems that I am not the only one who woke up early - looking at him - good morning, Inosuke - Smiled slightly -