(9) THE PALACE OF DRUMS

I caressed Luna's fur as a reward for being a good girl, she just really enjoyed caressing her, I stopped stroking her to grab the box where Eren is sleeping since it's still daylight, Armin got up from the floor and grabbed his backpack where he ...

I caressed Luna's fur as a reward for being a good girl, she just really enjoyed caressing her, I stopped stroking her to grab the box where Eren is sleeping since it's still daylight, Armin got up from the floor and grabbed his backpack where he has medicine , my pills for my illnesses and food for us.

- We are ready... Luna guide us *keeping her katana in its sheath*

L- caww... follow me...*starts to fly to the location*

A- I hope it's not dangerous.

- Armin... this was always dangerous, come on *walks*

We walked for a long time, it was still daylight, about 5 hours passed, Luna told us that we are already close, we passed through a very beautiful forest, until I felt a heavy presence nearby, I followed my instincts until I reached an old house Japanese, you could hear screams from inside, I looked around if there was a person but I only found a box, I felt the presence of a demon inside but I'm not going to do anything to it, it's daylight if you dare to attack them you will die from the sun's rays .

L- It's here caw... good luck young hunters.. caw *flies away*

- Okay, let's go inside *grabs Armin's hand and drags him towards the old house*

We entered the home, just being there for a few seconds the atmosphere hit me hard, it was very heavy I could feel that there was more than one demon, that does complicate us, we walked a few steps to enter and heard the sound of a drum, then the room changed .... What kind of witchcraft is this?!!!, Armin was a little scared.

A- Change the room...... Just as the drum sounded, this means that there is a demon who can manipulate the house with a drum, it is amazing *Explaining the facts*

My brother is really smart, It's amazing how he can solve things in seconds, I just nodded with a smile, then again the drum was heard and he changed the room again, well.... at least I don't walk..., footsteps were heard behind us, I pulled out my katana and Armin his.

There were many footsteps and cries, maybe there is someone in danger, I approached the paper door and opened it quickly, meeting a child and.... The Princeso!???, he turned to me to see with fear why he felt the noise I made, when he saw me change his face from terror to happiness ... bipolar, great.

Z - ____- channn~~~ You came to rescue me, didn't you? How good you are ___- chan ~~~ *hugging her*

- Ehh? *nervous* I came to do my job, princess *suddenly blurted out*